Page 470 of 609 FirstFirst ... 450460465466467468469470471472473474475480490 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Midland Toyworld has about 8x Studio Series 2007 Megatron and 2 Studio Series Mixmasters left. 40 dollars each.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Can’t believe that SS Soundwave (sighted about 2 weeks ago) was still there at BigW Belmont. SS wise only a Hot Rod and Arcee left. ER wise about 8 Grapples left, plus 2 Siege TC. I grabbed the one ER Starscream and the SS Soundwave.

Kmart had jack all in SS or ER.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Can’t believe that SS Soundwave (sighted about 2 weeks ago) was still there at BigW Belmont. SS wise only a Hot Rod and Arcee left. ER wise about 8 Grapples left, plus 2 Siege TC. I grabbed the one ER Starscream and the SS Soundwave.

Kmart had jack all in SS or ER.
    People are still staying at home and avoiding shops. I've gone to MYER Morley twice the past week and it's still stocked with ER figures and a handful of SS figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    People are still staying at home and avoiding shops. I've gone to MYER Morley twice the past week and it's still stocked with ER figures and a handful of SS figures.
    Dunno about that man... judging by how full the carpark was, it sure seems like plenty of people were out and about!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Dunno about that man... judging by how full the carpark was, it sure seems like plenty of people were out and about!
    Agree. I want it back like the old days. It feels like Christmas time everywhere with Kmart Lego sections stripped bare.

I dropped through Beeliar Toyworld today.

They had the usual wave 1 ER and late wave WFCS stuff. There was also a WFC Omega Supreme for 299.

They had a single TLK Voyager Megatron. If you're on the fence about that one get it, it's one of the best movie figures ever.

I was quite taken with the large slightly faded ROTF Optimus Prime graphic on one of their windows. Suddenly I felt like I was shopping for TFs in the glory days of 2009 again.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Hello, I'm a Newbie of this (Yes i'm sorry i'm a fan of sentinel prime, I'll change it)

Myer Karrinyup
    1x SS-50 Hot Rod
    4x WFC Earthrise Optimus prime
    3x WFC Earthrise Astro Train
    1x WFC Earthrise Starscream
    2x WFC Earthrise Wheeljack
    3x WFC Earthrise Grapple
    A few more WFC Earthrise, their were lots but i had so little time

Big W Karrinyup

YOU GET NOTHING! Expect for diecast 1977 Bumblebee

Big W Mirrabooka today had ER Optimus, Astrotrain, Grapple, Starscream, SS Megatron and MIxmaster... but no Sky Lynxes I could find

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Big W Mirrabooka today had ER Optimus, Astrotrain, Grapple, Starscream, SS Megatron and MIxmaster... but no Sky Lynxes I could find
    I couldnt see ER Astrotrain and Prime but did see the other stuff mentioned at another Big W yesterday. From what I was told talking to the nice lady there, seven Sky Lynx had been sold and there were about nine on the shelf.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I couldnt see ER Astrotrain and Prime but did see the other stuff mentioned at another Big W yesterday. From what I was told talking to the nice lady there, seven Sky Lynx had been sold and there were about nine on the shelf.
    So, err... does that mean you saw 2 Sky Lynx??