Page 450 of 609 FirstFirst ... 430440445446447448449450451452453454455460470 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Belmont Forum and Mirrabooka Square have a good amount of the new SS Deluxes. Hightower, Drift and Dropkick. Mirabooka had Cogman and the helicopter Dropkick as well.

Kmart at East Vic Park has a SS 38 "Bumblebee Movie" Prime and Rampage as well as a couple of Shatters.

Are there any Scrapmetals still out there?
    I've not seen any anywhere, so I just grabbed one off ebay this week for RRP plus post. Ships from NSW and they still have some.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I've not seen any anywhere, so I just grabbed one off ebay this week for RRP plus post. Ships from NSW and they still have some.
    The Scrapmetals came and went quite quickly about 3-4 months ago.

The Studio Series stuff actually seems to sell quite well here, aside from the K Marts that have been clogged up with 9138 copies of ROTF Megatron and Brawl.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

There is a bumble bee movie prime at Target Morley for anyone looking... myer sale but no wave 3 siege. I wouldnt mind 1 refraktor, but hard when everyone is buying up three at a time

Nothing worth mentioning at Target Carousel or Toymate Cannington. Or Kmart Maddington. 1 Studio Series Leader Grimlock at BigW Riverton though.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    There is a bumble bee movie prime at Target Morley for anyone looking... myer sale but no wave 3 siege. I wouldnt mind 1 refraktor, but hard when everyone is buying up three at a time

I dont quite understand why they sold Refraktor as a single pack...kind of how they sold the Duocons as 2 separate figures when they should of really sold them as a set, they were a team

Obviously no Transformers collectors at Clarkson. Saw Refraktor, Hightower, Scrapmetal, Cogman, Rampage etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    I dont quite understand why they sold Refraktor as a single pack...kind of how they sold the Duocons as 2 separate figures when they should of really sold them as a set, they were a team
    Yes def should have come in pack. I want one just for the figure. If on sale i would think about all three. $90+ seems a bit extreme for a minor group of characters.

A few days ago Belmont Kmart had three Starscreams and a Chromia, while BigW had only one Car Dropkick left - since I took the other one and Helicopter Drift. Today I went to Carousel, no Studio Series at Target but still plenty of Siege Starscreams, a few Soundwaves and a Shockwave. While Kmart had no Siege or Studio Series.

Went to Victoria Park East Kmart, Midland Gate Kmart, Target and Big W. Victoria Park East Kmart has one SS Bumblebee Movie Optimus, two SS Rampages, one SS Shatter, two SG Starscreams + Soundwaves and one SG Hound. Midland Gate Kmart had three SG Chromias, one SS Car Dropkick + Helicopter Dropkick + Shatter. Midland Gate Target had A LOT of SG stuff but no SS - three Ultra Magnuses, two Shockwaves + Starscreams + Soundwaves, three Brunts + Hounds + Red Alerts. Midland Gate Big W had two SS Car Dropkicks, one Helicopter Drift, one Hightower and one SG Prowl. I wanted badly to buy Shatter and Hightower, but their boxes weren't in pristine condition, could be that my standards are too high though.

Not sure if it?s been mentioned but botbot series 3 ?arcade? 16 packs at toyworld success