Page 517 of 609 FirstFirst ... 497507512513514515516517518519520521522527537 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Ahhh I already ordered my Kingdom figs from Cybertron Surgery, I'm really excited for Cyclonus.

I bought something off ebay and met the guy at his antique store in Guildford.

He has a perfectly mint Beast Wars Depth Charge, it's been opened but only just cause it's still sitting in the insert, has the box, instructions and everything. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll flick him a message. He'll let it go for a reasonable price because I just got a boxed Energon Galvatron off him for a little less than its original retail price.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Not really a sighting but Inbox Toys have a ER Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker up on their site. $39.90 each. Local Perth business if anyone didn’t know.
    And gone!
    Kmart Maddington have a couple of ER Airwaves and Arcees on clearance for $24. Voyagers are $39 but none there.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Ahhh I already ordered my Kingdom figs from Cybertron Surgery, I'm really excited for Cyclonus.

I bought something off ebay and met the guy at his antique store in Guildford.

He has a perfectly mint Beast Wars Depth Charge, it's been opened but only just cause it's still sitting in the insert, has the box, instructions and everything. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll flick him a message. He'll let it go for a reasonable price because I just got a boxed Energon Galvatron off him for a little less than its original retail price.
    Interesting. I'm headed that way on Monday. Which store is it? Might have a squizz.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

So a billion kingdom optimus, 2 megatrons, no voyagers, several veretbreak and core optimus, no rat rap, and a handful of each deluxe left. Managed to pick up a few paleotrexs. Will wait for sales or repaints on the reat

Studio 86 deluxes now on the shelves at Myer Morley

I mentioned you are going that way on Monday but all he said was the store is open between 10am-4pm tomorrow. Address is 163 James St, Guildford.

Big W Belmont - There is the Scourge with scratched chest I returned (otherwise he looks good). 1x Sky Lynx. Lots of Siege Megs, TCs and micromasters from before. Nothing else of note.

Kmart Belmont - same bare shelves as before. No ER, no Netflix, no KD, no SS, no G1.

Kmart East Vic Park - same bare shelves except 1x Netflix Spoiler on clearance $69 but has been opened. The two G1 Optimus Primes at the service counter are now gone. No KD, no ER, no other Netflix, no SS, no G1.

Quote Originally Posted by mrodo View Post
    So a billion kingdom optimus, 2 megatrons, no voyagers, several veretbreak and core optimus, no rat rap, and a handful of each deluxe left. Managed to pick up a few paleotrexs. Will wait for sales or repaints on the reat

Where was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Transmit242 View Post
    Where was this?
    Toymate Cannington yesterday. The sales girl cracked open minty fresh cases she had hidden away just for Omega Metro. Then all the gang swarmed.

However, Toymate is a bit expensive and I don't think they allow change of mind returns (not described in their policies and I haven't tried), plus Kingdom is showing up at Target and Kmart over east. So I'm happy to wait, or at least wait for website listings to show up at Kmart so I can price match.

Toymate Joondalup had a few each of Warpath, Cheetor, Black Arachnia, Rattrap, and the bone ones. Only a single voyager on the shelves (Primal) and maybe 4 or more each of Leader BW Megatron and Prime.

I only grabbed Warpath and thanks to a very helpful employee the last Cyclonus from out back. Pleased to have shown some restraint and not grab any of the BW figures, but I do intend to grab Dinobot in w2.