Page 551 of 609 FirstFirst ... 531541546547548549550551552553554555556561571 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Myer CBD - 1x KD Galvatron with bad shoulders (I bought the only other which had good shoulders), lots of Magnus and Beast Megs, several Ractos, lots of Arcees. Lots of SS Blurrs, several Dinos, 2x B127. No SS Leaders or Voyagers.

Kmart CBD - 2x SS Dino. 2x Kingdom Dinobot. No Netflix but Deluxe shelf tag.

Big W Belmont - KD 1x Huffer, several Arcees, 2x Racto, lots of Dracodons, several Dinobots. Several SS Dinos. No SS or KD Leaders.

Kmart Belmont - 2x SS72 Starscream. Few ER Bombshock and TripUp packs $7. No Netflix but Deluxe shelf tag. Lots of Buzz Bee/Spike.

There will be at least one possibly more Galvatron's at Toyworld Midland as they rang me this arvo had my name down for one but I picked him up at Nexus! Not sure if the one at Toyworld has the correct shoulders or not!

It said Kmart had netflix Voyagers at K-mart Carousel so i just went there looking for Primal. None out on the shelves so i asked the service counter, gave them the sku number and they came back with one each of Netflix Soundwave and Prime! Those are the last Voyagers they had out back and I contemplated getting Soundwave but a family with their son noticed them so i left them there for them.

This might mean Soundwave is getting restocked though. So if you need him it might be worth calling around.

Toymate had a lot of Galvatrons with misassembled shoulders, T Wrecks, Huffers, Inferno's pretty much all current stuff and old stuff restocked POTP voyagers Hun Grrr and Elita .

I bought the only Soundwave at Kmart Lakelands and was going to see if someone wanted one but now I will probably keep him as I do like the look of him.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

This morning Kmart Morley had two each of Netflix Optimus and Soundwave packs. I bought a Soundwave
    Makes me wonder if we’re just getting a restock rather than new voyagers
    There were none at Mirrabooka despite what the website said

Kalamunda Toyworld update

1x Siege Ultra Magnus $99.00
    2x Kingdom Dinobots $54.99
    A smattering of the wave 1 and 2 core and deluxe figures. I saw a Huffer, an Arcee, and a Rat Trap but those were just the ones at the front of the rack. There was a Soudwave there a few weeks ago that I'm guessing is long gone.
    There were a few of the Cyberverse deluxe (warrior?) figures from the Starscream/Prowl wave. Maybe one day I might buy one of those, instead of picking them up and putting them down. They look interesting.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Kmart Maddington

2x Netflix Soundwave and Prime's out on the shelves

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Kmart Maddington

2x Netflix Soundwave and Prime's out on the shelves
    Last Soundwave in my hand, sorry gang. 2 primes left.

Kmart Whitfords had 3x Optimus (2 now), no Soundwave. Had a couple of Blurrs, HotRods, a Huffer, bit of everything.