Page 364 of 609 FirstFirst ... 344354359360361362363364365366367368369374384 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Just came back from TOYWORLD in Success.

they have about 4 x sentinel prime
    2-3 x Galvatron
    3-4 x Sky Lynx
    2 x Onslaught
    several of wheeljack, smokescreen, trailbreaker/cutter, hound

and a bunch of the T.R head guys with vehicles, the dino one, the tank thing, basically the ugly ones. I bought terri-bull (blue one)

there was 1 skullcruncher, bought that, all the other deluxes as mentioned here were sold. Asked if they would get any more stock, and they said the likely would. But as their shelf space is full of restock of 6 month old combiner wars figures that nobody wants, I don't see it happening too soon.

Next run will check out TRU cannington, but not until I get some $, got a platinum trypticon to pick up next pay first from private seller etc.

Went to Target / Big W Success and they have nothing as usual. Pretty confident they won't get anything as they did not get any of the second half of the Combiner Wars lines, and they've had the same crummy animated stock for close to year sitting now that never sells.
    I don't blame them as obviously they don't sell enough number there and probably got a loss on their last lot of combiner wars stuff.

Kmart Clarkson has TR voyagers! Joondalup had nothing. TRU Joondalup has one Skullcruncher. They had one Hardhead but now it's in my collection . I asked them if they had any more, computer said 6. After the poor guy who worked there had gone to the trouble of getting the ladder out to check the top of the shelves, he didn't find any others.

TRU Morley - alpha trion and astrotrain but nothing else of value. Certainly no sign of deluxes.

Alpha Trion and Astrotrain at Kmart Garden City.

2 Fort Maxs still at Big W Warnbro, $249

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Kmart Clarkson has TR voyagers! Joondalup had nothing. TRU Joondalup has one Skullcruncher. They had one Hardhead but now it's in my collection . I asked them if they had any more, computer said 6. After the poor guy who worked there had gone to the trouble of getting the ladder out to check the top of the shelves, he didn't find any others.
    Which voyagers do they have?

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Alpha Trion and Astrotrain at Kmart Garden City.
    More than one?

I hope so, may stop by there tomorrow.

I think I got their last Astrotrain but they still had a Sentinel and Alpha Trion. I dropped into TRU Joondalup as well this arvo and they had some TR voyagers there including Astrotrain. No TR deluxes though sadly.

Posted before and my pc went weird / frozen so I guess it delted the post?

Anyhow went to Garden City today and picked up the Astro Train in Kmart, thanks for posting guys! [NYERK]

Then went to Myer at GC and they had multiples of Prime, Blaster, sky Lynx, Onslaught, and some autobot sky lynx limbs.

I put a layby on prime and blaster, and when I left today (Tuesday) there were

2 x Blaster
    1 x Prime
    4x Sky Lynx
    4 x Onslaught

Just went to Myer CBD, they had:
    Plenty of Titans Return legends, Stripes, Rewind and Wheelie.
    1 x Galvatron
    1 x Powermaster Optimus

The only deluxe they had was a solitary Hardhead, which I grabbed. (Sorry guys )