Page 487 of 609 FirstFirst ... 467477482483484485486487488489490491492497507 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Nothing new at Kmart or Target Carousel either if anyone’s wanting to know.

Toyworld Kalamunda as of yesterday had a single set of the wave 2 Earthrise Deluxe figures. I took the Smokescreen, leaving the Arcee, Allicon and Airwave.

Kmart East Vic Park - hardly any TFs. No Netflix or Earthrise or G1 minicars or SS.
    I haven't seen any new TF stock there in well over a year. The last time they got any in to the best of my knowledge was like, Studio Series BB Movie Prime and Rampage last August?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I haven't seen any new TF stock there in well over a year. The last time they got any in to the best of my knowledge was like, Studio Series BB Movie Prime and Rampage last August?
    It’s the same with Hot Wheels. That store is a joke.

Kmart East Vic Park is close to me and my work and I keep going back thinking I might score big because noone bothers to go! For months, the Kmart website says G1 minicars and Earthrise deluxes have been "In Stock" and Netflix deluxes/voyagers are "Low Stock". But there's been nothing every time I go. The best they had was when I returned a Netflix Hotlink there I bought from Carousel . Just goes to show how accurate those stock counters are.

Target Carousel - 3x Grapples, 2x Cyberverse Seeker sets and several Quintesson sets (the Cyberverse are on clearance $69 and $39). No other Earthrise.

Myer Carousel - ER 2x Astros, several Grapples, 3x Ironworks, several Hoists. SS several Mixmasters, 2x Blitzwing, 4x Skipjacks, 1x Topspin, several SS62 Soundwaves.

Kmart Carousel - no Earthrise or Netflix or G1 Minicars or G1 Optimus Prime.

Toymate Cannington - all ER wave 1 deluxes, Grapples, Bombshock packs, Trip Up packs, Rungs, Slitherfangs. Siege Laserbeak packs, Red Heat packs. SS 1x Cliffjumper, 2x Topspin, several SS62 Soundwaves, 2x Mixmasters, 1x SS59 Shatter.

Don't believe their website - all Kmart Morley had on their shelves that was of note this morning was two Arcees and two satellite Soundwaves.

It doesn't open until this Thursday, but from what I've seen Toymate Innaloo will have Rungs, Slitherfangs, micromaster packs, the latest SS deluxes (Topsping, etc), voyager Starscream and Snapdragon, voyager Mixmaster, Sentinel and Scrapper, and the cyberverse Sharkticon set, all at the usual Toymate prices.

Theres a new Zing at Morley. Wonder how it will impact EB. Going to see if they carry any tfs there.

Clarkson Kmart has the new Netflix figures! Joondalup, Innaloo and Wanneroo don't have any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Clarkson Kmart has the new Netflix figures! Joondalup, Innaloo and Wanneroo don't have any yet.
    Voyagers, or deluxes only?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.