Page 452 of 609 FirstFirst ... 432442447448449450451452453454455456457462472 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Also a solitary Refraktor - the first I've seen in the wild - but I'm meant to be having three delivered this week and my son talked me out of getting it. His mum would be proud.
    Haha. Got 3 Refraktors myself today even though I have 3 on preorder with Toy Bot. But somehow don’t think I’m gonna get them so got those just in case.

K Mart Vic Park has 4x of the SS Rampage and as of last Thursday 1x BB Movie Prime, in among the usual other stuff (wave 2 WFCS and the Dropkick Car wave of SS).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

1 Refraktor and a couple of Brunt’s at Kmart Carousel this morning.
    3 Refraktors and 1 BB Movie Optimus at Toymate.
    A few Transformers (POTP Predaking, some MPs) at Chaos Pop just up the road also.

I gave up looking for Refraktor in the wild so ordered from amazon for $30, as my daughter wanted greenlight anyway...today while out food shopping i came across three. Anyway, good transformer stock at Kmart Morley. All wave 3 of seige deluxe. 1 refraktor left. Two BB movie prime. SS Long Haul, and others but didn't look too hard at them.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    I gave up looking for Refraktor in the wild so ordered from amazon for $30, as my daughter wanted greenlight anyway...today while out food shopping i came across three. Anyway, good transformer stock at Kmart Morley. All wave 3 of seige deluxe. 1 refraktor left. Two BB movie prime. SS Long Haul, and others but didn't look too hard at them.
    I’ve seen heaps of Refraktors this past week. Even bought 3 myself last weekend. Saw another 3 at Armadale today. Nothing else worth mentioning though.

2x SS Voyager BB Primes and plenty of Rampage at Toymate Cannington this afternoon, along with the Deluxe wave with Dropkick, and the legendary Hightower.
    Also at least 2 Refraktors from that Siege wave.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

TODAY:

Kmart Belmont - Rescue Bot flip racers on clearance (tag says $10 but scans at $5) (Optimus Prime, Blurr, Chase, Medix, Sideswipe); various Rescue Bots Academy; 4x Siege Starscreams; 3x Refraktors; 1x Chromia; 2x Red Alert; 1 or 2 Brunts; 2 or 3 Hounds; Siege Micromasters (Red Heat, Stakeout) on clearance $14; various Siege Battlemasters; 1x SS37 Rampage; 1x SS45 Drift; 2x SS46 Dropkick (I think); various Cyberverse Spark Armors (Skybyte, Jetfire); Cyberverse Deadlock, Gnaw; RID legions (Heatseeker, Cyclonus) $4; some Bumblebee movie; series 2 BotBots; trading card game Rise of the Combiners booster pack on clearance $5.

BigW Belmont - Robots in Disguise DVDs half price (Freedom Fighters, Combine & Conquer, King of the Hill, Combiner Force, Battlegrounds, The Champ and others); Cyberverse Slipstreams, Shockwaves and others; 3x SS47 Hightower; 2x SS46 Dropkick; 2x SS45 Drift; 1x Siege Starscream; 1x Hound; various Battlemasters on clearance $8; Ooshies on clearance $10 (one with the Ultra Magnus in the bottom right, one with the Ultra Magnus in the top centre, one with the silver Megatron in the bottom right); 1x trading card game set on clearance $10 (box a little torn but inside looks ok).

QBD bookstore Belmont - classic comic gift set with Bumblebee/Soundwave figurines $12.99 (ISBN 9781760126551).

LAST SUNDAY (22 SEPT):

Myer Booragoon - 2x Siege Ironhide; 3x Prowl; 2x Hound; 4x Chromia; 2x Sixgun; 2x Red Alert; 1x Brunt; lots Soundwaves, Starscreams; about 6 Shockwaves and Ultra Magnuses; 1x Power of the Primes Rodimus Unicronus; x7 SS07 Grimlocks and SS08 Blackouts; 3x SS12 Brawl; 2x SS37 Rampage; 2x SS46 Dropkick; 3x SS22 Dropkick; 1x SS45 Drift; 1x SS41 Scrapmetal; 3x SS47 Hightower; various Cyberverse Spark Armors (Starscream, Optimus Prime, Skybyte, Jetfire, Prowl) and other Cyberverse.

Kmart Booragoon- 2x SS22 Dropkick; 1x SS37 Rampage; 2x Siege Starscreams; various Battlemasters; various RID legions, Cyberverse, Resuce Bots Academy; series 2 BotBots; some Bumblebee movie.

Loads and loads (11) of Shockwave at Myer Garden City, still on sale aroun $72, whole pile of Magnus, loads of SS and older Siege.

Kmart had Reflector, more SS Constructicons, more hound and the older wave stuff that seems to be restocked everywhere.

Myer still has Rodimus Unicronus and large leader/voyager SS stuff like Grim, Ugly Tankface and Whirly McChopperson.

two shelves actually full to the brim and overflowing onto floor. and the usual Cyberverse #5%#$ to the right of it .

If you don't buy Ironhide then Prowl WILL kill you.

TRU online (aka Hobby Warehouse) has Siege Starscream for $43.
    https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers.html

Last edited by Batfan007; 28th September 2019 at 08:44 PM.

Toyworld Midland have got those cyber battalion things. Prowl, Shockwave, Sideswipe and some other one that I forgot. They also have POTP deluxe Snarl and Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Toyworld Midland have got those cyber battalion things. Prowl, Shockwave, Sideswipe and some other one that I forgot. They also have POTP deluxe Snarl and Sludge.
    Looks like still some of those $5 titan masters too above that stuff