Page 515 of 609 FirstFirst ... 495505510511512513514515516517518519520525535 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

BigW Whitfords nothing doing. Just a heap of Siege Megatron/Thundercracker, 2 X Sky Lynx.

Was in Booragoon kmart real quick tonight and absolute nothing. While walking out though, i spotted 1 G1 cassette pack someone had just chucked in the cheap toy shelf (the racks of random cheap little items). I was going to move it to right section but was out of time. If anyone is looking.. i think it was rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by mrodo View Post
    Kmart warwick had 5 elitas and 3 wheeljacks, nothing at morley or mirrabooka. Anyone point me towards any bumblebees?
    Can't tell if thats serious or sarcastic. But if its the former, KMart in the Baldives had some on the weekend. I can grab one for you but I'd have to mail it because... you know... I don't do north of the river.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    random cheap little items
    He was on clearance for $9.

Nothing at Kmart East Vic Park except for 2x G1 Optimus at the service counter sans tags. Same bare shelf as last week - no other G1, no Netflix, no ER, no KD, no SS.

Thanks for the offer. Went for a drive, nothing but elita at baldivis and cockburn kmart

I havent been for a week or so but there were about 4x bees at Lakelands Kmart.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by mrodo View Post
    Thanks for the offer. Went for a drive, nothing but elita at baldivis and cockburn kmart
    2x Bee at Lakelands Kmart as from lasy night.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Myer Carousel - SS86 3x Jazz, 3x Blurr, 2x Kup minus 1 of each I bought. Freshly uncased this 7am (spoke to the unpacker, so I guess a case of 8 is 3J, 3B, 2K). No sale though. Also ER 2x Airwave, 2x Arcee.

Kmart Carousel - 1x Netflix spoiler $69 but has been opened and retaped.

Target Carousel - nothing.

Big W Riverton - SS86 1x Hot Rod. I bought the other Hot Rod and the last Scourge (I'm going to return a Scourge back to Big W Belmont as it has a noticeable scratch on the chest - probably 22 Jan in the afternoon, if anyone wants to get that).

Toymate Cannington - nil new.

Edit - pictures added.

Myer Carousel

Kmart Carousel - Very bare shelves. Just those 2 Rescue Bots sets and the Spoiler.

Target Carousel - Very bare shelves for boys toys. The staffperson said all the toys got bought after Xmas and new stock is coming soon.

Toymate Cannington - I wasn't on the lookout for Gigawatts.

Big W Riverton - No tags for ER deluxes or SS86 deluxes or Siege deluxes.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 21st January 2021 at 01:49 PM.

Kingdom wave is in at Toymate Cannington. Not on the shelves atm but the girl came up to me and told me. No deluxes though apparently. Got Cyclonus, Op primal and Leader Megs. Unsure of actual quantities

Were SS86 Deluxe $35 at Myer?