Page 478 of 609 FirstFirst ... 458468473474475476477478479480481482483488498 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

RiD Optimus and Ultra still at Beyond Retro in Coventry Village, at an eye-watering $250 each.

Also an AoE power battle Junkheap for $120

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    How many of the Scrapper did you see? I'm collecting the Constructicons in dribs and drabs and that is the last retail one I need (because the leaders aren't released here)
    There were at least 2 there, going by memory...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    RiD Optimus and Ultra still at Beyond Retro in Coventry Village, at an eye-watering $250 each.

Also an AoE power battle Junkheap for $120
    I was thinking about going past there last week as they had a few reissue G1 stuff there but glad I didnt with those prices.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

BigW Belmont - 1x Jada Optimus Prime 1:32 (medium sized) G1. BAF Grimlocks, Hot Rods, Shockwaves, Bumblebees. Bot Bots series 5 8 packs. 1x SS53 Mixmaster, 1x SS60 Scrapper (for you Sharky), 1x SS 61 Sentinel Prime. Several ER Grapples, all wave 1 deluxes, no leaders.

Kmart Belmont - Almost no stock other than 1x SS64 Megatron, 1x ER Starscream, 1x Grapple. No G1 minicars. No Netflix.

Reject Shop Belmont - 1x Siege Roadhandler pack, 3x Blackjack pack $10 each. Rescue Bot Flip Racer OP and 2x Sideswipe $8 each.

Edit: 1:32 Jada (about the same size as G1 OP) not the big 1:24
    Last edited by Skyfire; 11th August 2020 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    BigW Belmont - 1x Jada Optimus Prime 1:32 (medium sized) G1. BAF Grimlocks, Hot Rods, Shockwaves, Bumblebees. Bot Bots series 5 8 packs. 1x SS53 Mixmaster, 1x SS60 Scrapper (for you Sharky), 1x SS 61 Sentinel Prime. Several ER Grapples, all wave 1 deluxes, no leaders.

Kmart Belmont - Almost no stock other than 1x SS64 Megatron, 1x ER Starscream, 1x Grapple. No G1 minicars. No Netflix.

Reject Shop Belmont - 1x Siege Roadhandler pack, 3x Blackjack pack $10 each. Rescue Bot Flip Racer OP and 2x Sideswipe $8 each.

Edit: 1:32 Jada (about the same size as G1 OP) not the big 1:24
    Thanks friend
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Went to Morley yesterday and nothing new. MYER still has enough Earthrise figures for three stores (though I didn't see Starscream, surprisingly) and three shelf-warming Studio Series figures. Kmart had SS Megatron, Mixmaster and Netflix Siege Chromia. I regret not going out to buy the Netflix stuff haha, literally only lacking the Decepticons and it's all gone.

Kmart Booragoon - several ER Grapples, all deluxes. 2x SS53 Mixmasters. No G1 minicars. No Netflix.

Myer Garden City - all ER deluxes, all voyagers (heaps of Starcreams), only Astrotrain leaders. 2x SS08 Blackouts, 2x SS64 Megatrons.

Reject Shop Booragoon - 6x Siege Blackjack packs, 1x Roadhandler pack. And I bought the last Topshot pack. $10 each. Also they have a spend $30 and save $5 sale (7-13 Aug WA only). More info from their website:

WA Spend-Get Offer

Hello, savings! Stop paying too much. For a limited time only, when you spend $30 at your local Reject Shop you can save $5.*

Terms & Conditions

The offer is available from the opening of trade 7 August 2020 until the close of trade in store on 13 August 2020, in WA stores only. The minimum spend of $30 must be made in one transaction to receive $5 off that transaction. The offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift cards. The offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase. The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. Applicable refunds or credit notes provided will not only reflect the purchase price of the items as displayed on the receipt rather than the original ticker price. The offer is exclusively available to the original recipient and is not transferable.

Thanks for all the effort helping me track down a Thundercracker folks.

Ocean keys Clarkson K Mart has a few notable things. Probably out of the way for some of you but if U get back to me in half an hour I can hold this stuff for you. I live in Thornlie. I'll check back here before I drive back south.

2 WFC Hotlines, mirage and G1 minibots Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Thanks for all the effort helping me track down a Thundercracker folks.

Ocean keys Clarkson K Mart has a few notable things. Probably out of the way for some of you but if U get back to me in half an hour I can hold this stuff for you. I live in Thornlie. I'll check back here before I drive back south.

2 WFC Hotlines, mirage and G1 minibots Bumblebee
    Toyworld Success has 3x Thundercrackers for $40.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Nice I just grabbed Thundercracker thanks man. They've got Brunt for a cool $25 too.

Big W Cockburn central has 2xER Doubledealers and 3 each of SS Sentinel and Scrapper
    Target has the botbot pack with Quackles

Thanks for that awesome offer Ode, I wanted to do it just on the hope you get to travel over here and things chill the f out and TC could have been a monument to that haha