Page 477 of 609 FirstFirst ... 457467472473474475476477478479480481482487497 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Not sure if SS Scrapper and Mixmaster are still in demand, but both are available at BigW Karrinyup.
    How many of the Scrapper did you see? I'm collecting the Constructicons in dribs and drabs and that is the last retail one I need (because the leaders aren't released here)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Anyone seen Netflix Decepticon deluxes or Voyagers anywhere? Just need Decepticons to complete the wave haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Anyone seen Netflix Decepticon deluxes or Voyagers anywhere? Just need Decepticons to complete the wave haha.
    Not for a while unfortunately. To the best of my knowledge they only made it to K Marts here. About two months ago I grabbed a Megatron and Mirage but I've not seen more since around that time.

There where a few Scrappers at Livingston last week.

Today I saw Leader ER 1x Doubledealer 2x Prime at Big W Midland Gate.

If anyone spots a Siege Thundercracker please let us know... Decided way to late I want to get one
    Last edited by GALVATOM; 7th August 2020 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post

If anyone spots a Siege Thundercracker please let us know... Decided way to late I want to get one
    Last time I saw Siege Thundercracker was at BigW Belmont, but that was MONTHS ago. Thundercracker is up on Amazon AU though for $49.99, not sure if it's free shipping or not but he's there. Was there nothing at Midland gate Kmart or did you not look there?

Toyworld Midland had some as of about 3 weeks ago.

In addition to Amazon and Toyworld, which are two of the better options, try Toymate if no luck elsewhere, as the one in Brisbane still has heaps.

If you're desperate, my local (i.e. in Tassie) Toyworld still has one. Kind of pricey, and postage will bump it up a bit though. My grabbing it here and posting it isn't likely to be much better cost-wise.
    I'd offer to grab it for you and bring it next time I head over to Perth, but that's all gotten tricky of late what with quarantine.

Either way, Toyworld Devonport doesn't tend to move stock all that fast, so it should still be around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    In addition to Amazon and Toyworld, which are two of the better options, try Toymate if no luck elsewhere, as the one in Brisbane still has heaps.
    I don't believe Toymate Cannington has any left, but Toymate Joondalup still had maybe two or three as of last week. I also saw some at a Toyworld last week, but I can't remember if it was the Midland or Mandurah one.

Posted to one of our facebook pages, as being found at a Toyworld in Perth last week - Cyberverse Ultimate class Iaconus.