Page 129 of 180 FirstFirst ... 109119124125126127128129130131132133134139149 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by To Punish & Enslave View Post
    Picked 2 up today at Geopps x . Not on shelves yet but out the back. I bought 2 as would love to trade 1 in for a mib screamer if any takers.
    I think you got lucky... spoke to a TRU rep today - they're not supposed to be out until tomorrow apparently... something about insanely small quantities (but that may have been a reference to MP Prime, who is in the current catalogue)...

3 primes and two thundercrackers at TRU Gepps X

Not any more. I just bought the last Thundercracker (which they had to get a ladder out to reach, as it was on the canopy above).

All MP figures sold out at Gepps X. All MP figures were sold out at TTP by about 9:15 (when I was there).

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Not any more. I just bought the last Thundercracker (which they had to get a ladder out to reach, as it was on the canopy above).

All MP figures sold out at Gepps X. All MP figures were sold out at TTP by about 9:15 (when I was there).
    That's fast, i wonder if they are going to get another shipment of thundercrackers, btw if you spend over $100 you get a $10 voucher aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by lone_rr View Post
    That's fast, i wonder if they are going to get another shipment of thundercrackers, btw if you spend over $100 you get a $10 voucher aswell.
    Cool... didn't know that I only bought T'cracker ($80) because a friend of mine already picked up Prime for me a couple of weeks ago.

But, yeah, they sold out CRAZY fast!!

One guy bought all the mp's from ttp, I was pissed. Managed to get the last Prime and a TC from gepps, what a crap shoot. The girl at gepps said they are getting more in next week. My $10 voucher is up for grabs to anyone still looking.

Shoot, now I'm considering to get TC online....

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    One guy bought all the mp's from ttp, I was pissed. Managed to get the last Prime and a TC from gepps, what a crap shoot. The girl at gepps said they are getting more in next week. My $10 voucher is up for grabs to anyone still looking.
    Yeah I saw him shooting through from TTP with them all, annoying! Found MP Prime down at Noarlunga later that day, had 2 left around 3:30ish...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I must have missed you by a few minutes at each location... when I called Gepps X they had 2 TCs left. The girl told me the same thing about next week... hope it's true for those who missed out!!

Toys R Us is the new Matty Collector