Page 163 of 180 FirstFirst ... 143153158159160161162163164165166167168173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

ISO Firedrive, City or northern suburbs

Myer TTP Had Siege figures for the first time I've seen there or in the city. Wave 2 deluxes and Leader Cybertron/Galaxy Optimus. First time I've seen leaders outside of a Toyworld too.

Myer Rundle Mall has Siege leaders too. The remaining leader Cybertron Prime (as of late yesterday) has a shoulder piece missing, though it may be loose in the box somewhere.The one I picked up had no instruction sheet, so it seems packing QC might be a problem with this wave.

Target Sefton Park have Studio Series 38 Optimus and Rampage. Plenty of both, picked up an Optimus which is scanning at $50 as of Sunday. Mention that because I've heard some interstate have gotten them cheaper because they're not on the system and maybe one sale was stopped because of it. Anyway, probably depends on the store but it might be worth trying to price-match with the Myer voyager sale as I got mine for $40.

Also the Shatter/Scrapmetal wave is there, which is maybe news for that store if not anywhere else.

Siege is just wave 2, mainly voyagers and micromasters.

There's a chance of finding wave 3 Siege deluxes. Picked up the last Red Alert at Kmart CBD. If anyone see's a Reflector/Refraktor, it's mine ok?

Can post a picture on request but don't think it's necessary otherwise.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    There's a chance of finding wave 3 Siege deluxes. Picked up the last Red Alert at Kmart CBD. If anyone see's a Reflector/Refraktor, it's mine ok?

Can post a picture on request but don't think it's necessary otherwise.
    Checked Kmart Munno Para the other day and they only had Wave 2.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Picked up 3 Siege Refraktors (2 from Kmart Munno Para - all gone) and 1 from (Kurralta Park)... there's still 1 left at Kurralta if anyone's interested.

Both stores had a few Red Alerts, Hounds and Brunts.

Posting in sightings rather than news because I don't even know if this is all of SA, let alone nationwide, confusing ownership etc.

But got a catalogue from Gepps Cross Toyworld that POTP Legends are $10, -masters for $5 and Last Knight Deluxes for $20.

Haven't been in there for ages so can't comment on stock. The city have told me they will also have Transformers on sale andtheir shelves are full of the Windchargers, Bumblebee's and Crosshairs pictured in the sale so should be the same special but will be in later today so will edit if anything different.

EDIT: not actually that many TLK deluxes. Not sure if sold or if I'm just full of- there were a couple of Strafes and Drifts but I picked up the only Crosshairs I could see. Plenty of legends, the other two being Outback and Cindersaur. Then Bludgeon, Skullgrin and Octopunch.
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 7th August 2019 at 06:26 PM.

Big W Elizabeth has a Siege Deluxe asst coming in on the 17th. I got a raincheck for the catalogue price ending tomorrow, given that there are no Deluxe class figures on their TF planogram currently.

Studio Series at Westfield Marion:
    Target: Voyagers KSI Boss and Long Haul
    Big W: Deluxes Dropkick (car), Drift (helicopter) and Hightower.