Page 165 of 180 FirstFirst ... 145155160161162163164165166167168169170175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    I saw on TCCA that Spinister and Crosshairs have been spotted at Big W Cumberland Park
    All gone now (I took the last Spinister, didn?t see any Crosshairs). They still had a Brunt and a Refraktor.

CBD Toyworld had quite a few Astrotrains as of Wednesday, four or five from memory.

Damn, I had finally gotten a chance to go today, and there was a single Crosshairs. I guess that display in the aisle is probably why, no new stock made it to toys ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Damn, I had finally gotten a chance to go today, and there was a single Crosshairs. I guess that display in the aisle is probably why, no new stock made it to toys ;(
    Last night I went back and there was a Spinister and a Crosshairs, plus Refraktor, Hound, and others.
    Megatron and Thundercracker too.

Went into Toyworld in Rundle Mall today and they had a sale on Siege. Voyagers for $40, Leaders for $70 and Deluxes for $25. They still had wave one and a Spinister so might be good for those figures. Definitely better ways to get all the Chromia's and Red Alert's there.

Don't have a catalogue, don't know how many other stores are doing this.

I finally got Cog, the blue is nicer in person.

They have a catalogue online, with the sale ending December 15th.

Some of the new Cyberverse deluxes at Kmart Ingle Farm and TTP. Seem to be going quick, some jerk kid took the last Bumblebee yesterday, and he already had one too!

But then I got the last one from Ingle Farm today, so now someone else can miss out.

Seems to be popular, that's cool. Just not sure if I want another Optimus, Megatron and Shockwave to get Maccadam even though I'm interested in everyone else probably.

Earthrise Micros, Deluxes, Voyagers and Astrotrain at Toyworld Rundle Mall.

Not many Starscreams either but I've already got the voyagers from Amazon so just got some deluxes on order, still not sure which leaders I want just because they're all similar but better to figures I have.

Also wish they'd get Rung and the other cassettes since I missed them at Popcultcha and can't find them anywhere else but less likely now

Just got ER Grappel from Kmart Munno Para.
    Deluxes are due on the 8th of March according to the stock label

I was in Ingle Farm earlier today and CBD a few days ago, not there yet but good to know when they're due for the couple I still want thanks.

Earthrise at Myer TTP, didn't have time to check anywhere else. Starscream eluded me again but I saw Optimus for the first time. Maybe on sale? I haven't had a problem with Shockwave but just next to Astrotrain even it's a small figure for the leader price point.

Also Studio Series 07 Camaro Bumblebee, presumably with the rest of thewave at one point. Would have liked to pick that one up but didn't this time.

EDIT: Deluxes to leaders, nothing smaller

EDIT 2: I've gotten a better look at Optimus and felt silly for saying he was smaller than Astrotrain even though both times they were together. Just want to acknowledge that
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 12th March 2020 at 05:24 PM.