Page 167 of 180 FirstFirst ... 147157162163164165166167168169170171172177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sentinel Prime and Scrapper at BigW?
    Yeah I’ve seen FB pics showing that wave as well

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Yeah I’ve seen FB pics showing that wave as well
    The one time I don't take a pic of something I think is news, it actually is news and would've been worth it :\

But yeah wish I'd been to that store earlier now, wondering what leaders/ER was in stock. All gone/Grapple only by the time I got to Golden Grove. And the Sentinel is on lay-by but at least other people have seen it now.

Big W Marion:

Studio Series deluxes jeep Bumblebee, jet Shatter and Roadbuster
    Voyagers Mixmaster, Scrapper and Sentinel Prime.

The voyager figures were $35 instead of the usual $49.

Also saw those three voyagers at TTP, and decent amount of the new ones yesterday afternoon. First time I've seen Earthrise deluxes at Big W during the sale, but also they're not on sale and it's just wave 1. Might be interest though.

Posted on our facebook page today by Connar Kennedy - World first sighting of the second wave of Earthrise... the Battlemasters Slitherfang and (re-release) Rung, at the Gepps Crossing Toyworld in South Australia.

I always take pictures and can never be bothered uploading...

I saw micromasters at Reject Shop CBD last night, picked up the sports car patrol and already had the two wave 1 figures so left those but it seemed quite gone through already
    Actually I just checked if there was anyone missing from the waves I saw and unless Race Car and Battle Patrol were refreshed without Air Strike, that was also gone
    $10

So if anyone sees ones I havent seen let me know. I will buy them off you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    I always take pictures and can never be bothered uploading...
    I'm still trying to make the board image-upload option work here (just for the sightings section), but there are still some bugs to work through. You should be able to upload an attachment that can be added into your post, or as a thumbnail... but it does have a size limit, as some phones record images as huge image files (competing with each other to have the best zoom-in resolution, means images are significantly larger than they need to be, particularly for website posting that doesn't need to show as many pixels).
    I don't yet think this site is able to resize images, but only limits what can be uploaded as an attachment (to conserve server space).

i mean that is good to hear, as going to a third party hosting site is an additional but understandable bother

but this is also a me problem to be fair

Myer CBD have a bit of a clearance; the Earthrisse Micromasters (wave 1 in stock) for $10, Cyberverse warriors for 20 and Cyberverse Deluxes (wave 1 in stock) for 25. Furthermore, I found Cyberverse Arcee at Toyworld in that same center for $35. This was all today. Rest of ER and Cyberverse were not marked down and currently no clearance is reflected on the website; I've noticed the two Myers I go to have some agency over the pricing at least of the same items so might vary.

I also saw the Iaconus figure in Myer, I'm not sure if that's new but it's existence was new not too long ago. I'd love that as a Titan pretending I have room for any more of those. Although pretending we'll ever get that figure again even like Jetfire size would sell it.

Big W TTP had Arcee on Sunday, she wasn't at Kmart or CBD yesterday so while I assume it will it hasnt. Apparently the Cyberverse stuff retails for more than ER at all the major stores and no thanks, Toyworld are the better option anyway this time.

New Studio Series at Westfield Marion:
    Deluxes Soundwave, Topspin and Cliffjumper at Target.
    Voyagers Skipjack and Blitzwing at Big W.