Page 171 of 180 FirstFirst ... 151161166167168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Target CBD had Kingdom in last night, only one Primal left, plenty of Cheetah's and Blackarrachnia's but I grabbed one of the last of Warpath and the funny screaming skull (I dont remember their name but I love them)

Also some of each Studio 86 Deluxe

Despite the raised RRP, they're on the shelf for $29 so compared to Zing and potentially others (I'd guess Myer but havent seen them there) the 20% is half price

The deluxes work out to be around 33% off the $35 RRP during the Target 20% off promo.

Big W Brickworks
    -WFC Earthrise: Ironworks
    -WFC Siege: Brunt

Kmart Munno Para
    -WFC Kingdom: Bunch of Primals, and 1 or 2 of every Deluxe class figure

Quote Originally Posted by underbelly View Post
    Kmart Munno Para
    -WFC Kingdom: Bunch of Primals, and 1 or 2 of every Deluxe class figure
    Only a single Paleotrex left for the Deluxes tonight, but there's a whole peg of Core Class now.

Toyworld Gepps Cross
    -WFC Kingdom Wave 2!!! - Dinobot x14, Inferno x7

You're welcome

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Kmart TTP: Kingdom Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Blackarachnia, Cheetor

Toyworld City
    2x SS86 Grimlock

Myer City
    2x SS86 Grimlock
    Last edited by transgaffa; 27th March 2021 at 02:30 PM.

Kmart Churchill have been showing Kingdom Deluxe Wave 2 in stock last few days on their website. Went in twice on separate days trying to hunt for Airazor with no luck. Each time I enquired with a store person re: stock online vs nothing on the shelves - I was told 'the packing team will unpack them and they should be on shelves tomorrow'

Anyone spotted Airazor in the wild in SA?

The product pages for Kingdom Deluxe and Voyager on the Kmart website have shown both waves since they were first listed... it doesn't mean that they have them, or will have them.
    Product pages on retailer websites will show an assortment from that size class, usually just the first wave, but can show other waves. Since many size classes have several waves, retailers won't update the page with each new wave... they will just put up one set of pictures and leave it. (the only exception would be for something like Studio Series, which has gone on for several years, and some retailers have updated their images once or twice since then)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The product pages for Kingdom Deluxe and Voyager on the Kmart website have shown both waves since they were first listed... it doesn't mean that they have them, or will have them.
    Product pages on retailer websites will show an assortment from that size class, usually just the first wave, but can show other waves. Since many size classes have several waves, retailers won't update the page with each new wave... they will just put up one set of pictures and leave it. (the only exception would be for something like Studio Series, which has gone on for several years, and some retailers have updated their images once or twice since then)
    Thanks griffin. With the 1st April Kingdom Wave 2 embargo lifting this Thursday, hope I'll be able to grab an Airazor this weekend at Myer maybe