Page 173 of 180 FirstFirst ... 153163168169170171172173174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Churchill

1x SS #72 Starscream

It seems Toyworlds have had a restock

Toyworld Gepps Cross
    3x Kingdom Megatron
    3x Kingdom Ultra Magnus
    4x SS Starscream
    3x SS86 Hot Rod

Toyworld City
    2x Kingdom Megatron
    1x Kingdom Ultra Magnus
    4x SS Starscream

Hey all, I'm heading to Adelaide on Monday for a few days for work. I'll be in the CBD near Rundle mall. Plapart from big W , Kmart target and Myer are there any other stores close by that may have transformers? I was going to look at shin Tokyo, but that's really the only other store im aware of. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    ~

Hi Dkaris

When I’m in the CBD, these are the rounds I usually make:

There’s a Toyworld on Level 2 of the Myer Centre. Myers toy section is also on the same level.

Shin Tokyo has a few Masterpiece and imported sets (Shadow Panther, Artfire, Golden Lagoon set, Roadrage as I recall)

Mad Zombie (in Gay’s Arcade off of Adelaide Arcade) only has a few Kingdom figures but they also sell second hand transformers. Across from them is the Adelaide Comic Centre which has some Super7 figures and of course comics. They have a few variant covers. Peter and Michael are the owners and always nice to have a chat with. There’s a small Japanese and an Italian cafe between these shops if you feel like lunch.

Please let us know if you happen to find any other stores as you explore the city

Quote Originally Posted by transgaffa View Post
    Hi Dkaris

When I’m in the CBD, these are the rounds I usually make:

There’s a Toyworld on Level 2 of the Myer Centre. Myers toy section is also on the same level.

Shin Tokyo has a few Masterpiece and imported sets (Shadow Panther, Artfire, Golden Lagoon set, Roadrage as I recall)

Mad Zombie (in Gay’s Arcade off of Adelaide Arcade) only has a few Kingdom figures but they also sell second hand transformers. Across from them is the Adelaide Comic Centre which has some Super7 figures and of course comics. They have a few variant covers. Peter and Michael are the owners and always nice to have a chat with. There’s a small Japanese and an Italian cafe between these shops if you feel like lunch.

Please let us know if you happen to find any other stores as you explore the city

Thanks for the tips. I'll be working in the Myer centre setting up a new store on the second level,so I'll be sure to check out the Toyworld and Myer. I'll try get to the other stores you've suggested. Thanks so much!
    ~

Toyworld Gepps Cross
    -WFC Kingdom: Leader class: Magnus x1, Megatron Beast x1

There are reports of WFC Kingdom Wave 3 Leader class Galvatron being spotted at Toyworld in Victoria, so with some luck we may be able to get him early here too.

No leaders in the city yesterday, but I'm in quite frequently so will keep checking

Somehow Myer CBD has had a single Dinobot sitting on a shelf for a week, I dont know if I mentioned it when I picked up the second to last one because I expected it to disappear but
    Well looking at the couple of ER Grapple's and old Cyberverse, I dont think its a restock

Myer City
    4x Kingdom Huffer
    4x Kingdom Airazor
    4x Ractonite
    4x SS Dino
    4x SS B-127
    3x SS86 Hot Rod
    4x SS Starscream
    1x Kingdom Megatron

Toyworld City
    World's Smallest - 3x of Optimus, Bumblebee, Starscream (not located in Transformers section but first aisle as you enter store)

Quote Originally Posted by transgaffa View Post
    Myer City
    4x Kingdom Huffer
    4x Kingdom Airazor
    4x Ractonite
    4x SS Dino
    4x SS B-127
    3x SS86 Hot Rod
    4x SS Starscream
    1x Kingdom Megatron

Toyworld City
    World's Smallest - 3x of Optimus, Bumblebee, Starscream (not located in Transformers section but first aisle as you enter store)
    Must have sold before i got the chance to post, but there was an Ultra Magnus in Myer CBD last night. So that will be around

Toyworld Gepps Cross
    4x Kingdom T-Wrecks