Page 115 of 180 FirstFirst ... 95105110111112113114115116117118119120125135 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by damnyouhussies View Post
    noticed the Transformers "Vault" book at target in gawler today, $30 for a really nice hardcover with lots of great inserts, tech spechs and other nostalgia seemed quite good.

Had no idea this existed.
    That's good value. I picked it up from Book Depository for about the same price.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Hey guys, I'm going to Adelaide for a few days next week and was wondering what are the best places to look for Transformers (or other anime robots, Gundams etc.) in and around Rundle Mall? The only place I know of is Shin Tokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Hey guys, I'm going to Adelaide for a few days next week and was wondering what are the best places to look for Transformers (or other anime robots, Gundams etc.) in and around Rundle Mall? The only place I know of is Shin Tokyo.
    As far as i know Shin Tokyo is all we got

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    As far as i know Shin Tokyo is all we got
    If you're looking for Transformers figures then Target on the corner of Rundle St, Toys'R'Us somewhere down the Mall, Toy World in the Myre Centre and Myres (even though they're horridly overpriced) should be stocking a fair few Transformers figures, if you're fine with 'western' figures. If you're specifically after the 'anime' Transformers, then yeah, Shin Tokyo.

Shin Tokyo, I think, is also the only place to find Gundams... Blueprint would know for sure, having recently started collecting them herself. I'll ask her tomorrow, and post again if she has any other locations to report.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    If you're looking for Transformers figures then Target on the corner of Rundle St, Toys'R'Us somewhere down the Mall, Toy World in the Myre Centre and Myres (even though they're horridly overpriced) should be stocking a fair few Transformers figures, if you're fine with 'western' figures. If you're specifically after the 'anime' Transformers, then yeah, Shin Tokyo.

Shin Tokyo, I think, is also the only place to find Gundams... Blueprint would know for sure, having recently started collecting them herself. I'll ask her tomorrow, and post again if she has any other locations to report.
    Wow, thanks! That would be awesome.

Found a heap of DotM Deluxe Lunar Fire Optimus Prime at Noarlunga Kmart and saw one Robo Power Optimus Prime Cyber Blaster at Big W Seaford.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

toys r us catalogue tells me that ghost MP starscreams are $99 and habsro MP hot rods are $64.

not an actually "sighting" as such but those are pleasant prices.

I sighted plenty of MP Hotrods at $64.00 apiece at Gepps X TRU on Thursday. Nearly purchased one myself- nearly.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma 13 View Post
    I sighted plenty of MP Hotrods at $64.00 apiece at Gepps X TRU on Thursday. Nearly purchased one myself- nearly.
    at that price though your crazy no to

Spotted 1 each of Cyberverse Autobot Ratchet Lunar Crawler and Cyberverse Shockwave Fusion Tank at Big W Noarlunga.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!