Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

i checked Target today and the city had no transformers in stock that i could find. Mowbray only had some smaller ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix83 View Post
    i checked Target today and the city had no transformers in stock that i could find. Mowbray only had some smaller ones.
    Lol, they're there, but usually on a lower shelf, up the back, and knocked over. But our City Target has always been a bit weak for TF's. Mowbray is generally a little better.

I did the rounds today whilst finishing up some Christmas shopping. BigW and K-mart Eastlands, nothing. Toyworld Hobart, nothing. K-mart Newtown, nothing. BigW Glenorchy, nothing. Target Glenorchy, big Ol' Titans Optimus and Blaster and some old wave 2 deluxes but other than that, nothing.

I tell ya, I think Christmas and the upcoming premiere of Rogue One are taking a backseat to my obsession with finding wave 3 legends class Gnaw :| I need me a sharkticon army!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    I tell ya, I think Christmas and the upcoming premiere of Rogue One are taking a backseat to my obsession with finding wave 3 legends class Gnaw :| I need me a sharkticon army!!!!
    I know how you feel! I go to Kmart at least twice a week hoping to buy all the gnaws. Only to find the same old stuff from 2 months ago

I checked out Out of this World while on a short trip to Hobart on Monday...if it's Transformers you're after, don't bother.

Have you guys found any combiner wars collection sets other than bruticus at Kmart ? Also fortmax other than Myer for $300

I think a boat must have sunk in Bass Straight at some point recently...traditionally we're only a week behind the mainland (and sometimes in front of them). This is the biggest gap in releases I've seen in a while.

Nothing from Titans Returns Wave 3 in Devonport. No Triggerhappy for Odie today...

KMart has heaps of older Legends class for $15, if anyone's chasing them. There's even still a CW Legends Groove or two.

Target launceston have a whole shelf of skywarps and a few smaller hardheads etc, and mowbray have shelfs of skywarps and starscreams. Dissapointing overall.

Any new Tassie sightings yet boys. Xmas is nearly here.