Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MTE Guest

Target Hobart CBD are just putting out their DOTM figures. I picked up deluxe Ratchet. I saw a lot of the scout class, and many deluxe, voyager and human alliance. No leaders Although they were only about half-way through unpacking.

Launceston Kmart does this - the occasional dump of stuck, then nothing else for months.

Devonport KMart's been mostly cleared out of the Velocitron stuff, 1x Burn Out/black Skids and the 2 Voyagers left. I was in a rush and didn't check thoroughly re. Scourges, but they didn't look to have any either.

I was going to try and grab a Cosmos for people here (I'm good with the previous Legends/Scout-class one myself) but no luck, sorry peeps.

And to update on Kmart Launceston's Velocitron after yesterday:

Today they have nothing.

To clarify, everything I saw yesterday was on stock cages in the toy section waiting to get put out, but today it's all disappeared again! Clearly the two young kids in charge of putting it out yesterday got Thursday CBFs, saw the pile of Shadow Panthers still on the shelf, and decided that was a good enough effort for the Transformers section.

Still in-stock online and available for click and collect - but apart from Scourge, that's a bit dicey if you're after something specific.

Evidently a restock at Burnie KMart, a few Velocitron deluxes including 1 Clampdown/police-car-Sideswipe guy and a few Scourges.

Target had a Legends-class Bumblbee Movie Ravage and a Weirdwolf headmaster, and that's it.

Restock of Velocitron at Kmart launceston, although someone snagged the Cosmos 😅

Otherwuse, At least one of every other character in deluxe, voyager and leader (including 2 Clampdowns)

Full Velocitron wave at Kmart New Town (in Hobart) and two Scourges at Kmart Eastlands.
    Catcon: sleeper agent of evil

Toyworld Devonport has Titan Cybertron Metroplex and Commnader class Motormaster in, plus the Legacy Leader-class Galvatrons (as well as the old Kingdom ones). Expensive as usual.

Alongside the expected bulk of Legacy W1 and a glut of later-wave Kingdom figures, Toyworld Devonport has:
    1x Titan Cybertron Metroplex and 1x Commander Motormaster, several Earthrise figures (2x Wheeljack, 3x Ironworks, half a dozen of the Micromaster Patrol with Big Daddy), 1x Siege Chromia and 2x TLK 3-Step Dragonstorm (which is still full price).
    Not Transformers, but they also had a half dozen Star Wars "Force Link" playset things from The Last Jedi at a small discount (IIRC $5).

There is a single Velocitron Clampdown (police car Sideswipe) at K-Mart Burnie, if anyone is still looking for a copy.