Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738 LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Evidently a restock at Burnie KMart, a few Velocitron deluxes including 1 Clampdown/police-car-Sideswipe guy and a few Scourges.

Target had a Legends-class Bumblbee Movie Ravage and a Weirdwolf headmaster, and that's it.

Restock of Velocitron at Kmart launceston, although someone snagged the Cosmos 😅

Otherwuse, At least one of every other character in deluxe, voyager and leader (including 2 Clampdowns)

Full Velocitron wave at Kmart New Town (in Hobart) and two Scourges at Kmart Eastlands.
    Catcon: sleeper agent of evil

Toyworld Devonport has Titan Cybertron Metroplex and Commnader class Motormaster in, plus the Legacy Leader-class Galvatrons (as well as the old Kingdom ones). Expensive as usual.

Alongside the expected bulk of Legacy W1 and a glut of later-wave Kingdom figures, Toyworld Devonport has:
    1x Titan Cybertron Metroplex and 1x Commander Motormaster, several Earthrise figures (2x Wheeljack, 3x Ironworks, half a dozen of the Micromaster Patrol with Big Daddy), 1x Siege Chromia and 2x TLK 3-Step Dragonstorm (which is still full price).
    Not Transformers, but they also had a half dozen Star Wars "Force Link" playset things from The Last Jedi at a small discount (IIRC $5).

There is a single Velocitron Clampdown (police car Sideswipe) at K-Mart Burnie, if anyone is still looking for a copy.

CBD JB Hi Fi has most of the back half of Legacy deluxe, voyager and leader, as well as the start of Evolution.

Notably Target CBD had the Buzzworthy NEST Studio Series repaints. I only saw 1x Bonecrusher (which I grabbed) and 2x Ratchets.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Some absolute lunacy happening at Hobart Toyworld.

Reissue beast wars leaders for 29aud.

The buzzworthy BB four pack (nemesis primal one) for 50aud.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Target Launceston has all Legacy W3 deluxes except Dead End on sale for $19, some of ROTB W2 for standard prices as well. Also has the exclusive SS-95BB N.E.S.T. Bonecrusher and SS-96BB N.E.S.T. Ratchet stocked in decent numbers. Some of the G1-sty;e Rescue Bots figures too but I didn't look too closely at them.
    Myer Launceston still has Legacy W1 at full price...

Similar story at Launceston JB as elsewhere:

Titan Class Nemesis
    Studio Series ROTB Optimus
    Dead Ironhide and Prowl
    All of the G2 colours your eyes can handle...