Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 717222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Hey Tas peeps, I'm trying to get the state library to order the last of the Lost Light series TPBs - #3 and #4. The chances will be better if other Tassie crew do so as well.

Order/request page here; book details here.

Possible cheers in advance - if we can get them ordered then we pretty much have the full MTMTE/Lost Light series in the state library system.

Burnie:

Target - don't bother, as usual.

KMart - some WfC Wave 2 stuff.

Toyworld - $9 Battle Masters, including 1x Blowpipe (wish I'd got it there instead of Devonport), 1x WfC Skytread if anyone missed out on him, plus Wave 2. 1x WfC Ultra Magnus. He looks cool.

One Refraktor, 2 Brunts and a Hound at Kmart Launceston (I took a Red Alert, as I've got everything else on order online).

The 'Refraktor' wave has restocked at Kmart Launceston, with 2 Refraktors on the shelf this morning that I've put to the every back.

Also, one Studio Series IRONHIDE that amongst a sea of Megatrons that I've also put right to the back if anyone's looking for him :-)

2 Brunts, 1 Refraktor, fair few Red Alerts at KMart Devonport as of yesterday.

Kmart Burnie had 2 SS Rampages and 1 SS 'Bumblebee' Optimus yesterday.

Launceston Target had around 3 each of Long Haul and KSI Boss today.

Forgot to mention from Thursday - $5 PotP Prime Masters at Toyworld Devonport, and one Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime which I put behind the blue baskets at the bottom-end of the shelf. I imagine someone's probably moved it by now, but if not then there's a Voyager Prime there for anyone who wants it.

Pretty large restock of POTP Wave 3 at Kmart Launceston - I counted at least 5 Refraktors for those still trying to build a camera, but may have been more...!

They also had two each of Studio Series Bumblebee Optimus and Rampage, and the new Cyberverse Sparkarmour figures, if you're looking for a cute Skybyte figure...

Siege restock in KMart Devonport. A few Hounds, 2 Brunts, 1 Red Alert, and 3 Refraktors, which someone might have misplaced on the right-hand bottom shelf along with the Bumblebee Movie Optimus from a while ago, which is still there.

I was going to offer to grab them for anyone who wanted a full set, but it looks like they're becoming widespread enough that everyone here will be able to get them anyway.

If you guys see any Studio Series Scrapmetal’s floating around up there, let me know