Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Bit of a super non-sighting here: Kmart Launceston currently doesn't have a Transformer section at all. Not even the space where they should go.....

Kmart Launceston did a modest restock, adding the 'Spinister/Crosshairs' wave from Siege, and 3 each of the Cyberverse Deluxe Wave. I have to say, those Cyberverse toys may not be my thing, but the new ones look sooooo much better!

And pleased to see they only did a small restock, leaving plenty of room for 'Earthrise' to roll on in shortly...

Same thing for KMart Devonport, small restock of the Spinister/Crosshairs wave, plus one Voyager Starscream, otherwise very little.

Nothing new for Toyworld.

Quick Launceston trip today - Earthrise voyagers (2x Grapples), Micromasters, and Ramp guys at Toyworld. A few Siege Leader-classes, mostly Shockwaves, for ~$80. Usual prices for the Earthrise stuff. Would have gotten a Grapple, but honestly it doesn't quite look worth the asking price, so I'm going to put him on the 'wait for loose sales/bargains down the track' list.

Myers is pretty much empty, same for Target bar some old Cyberverse stuff.

Devonport KMart is cleaned out, except for a few new Cyberverse deluxes. 1x Optimus, a few Shockwaves. Didn't check Devonport Toyworld.

Devonport Toyworld has Wave 1 of the Earthrise stuff, at usual Devonport Toyworld prices. $44 for Deluxes, $65 for Voyagers, $100 for Leaders.

2x Grapples and 1x Starscream at KMart. Also 1x Siege Sideswipe. Both Grapples look to have OK face paint. Plenty of Cyberverse Shockwaves, a few Optimuses and Bumblebees. 2x each Studio Series Voyager Brawls and KSI Bosses.

Trip to Burnie today, which was quieter than usual but what people there were out didn't seem to have quite grasped the art of 'maintaining distance from other people'. I kind of get why New Zealand etc have just done a blanket 'stay home' ban instead of something more nuanced....hey, group of three 80-somethings, try walking single-file down the narrow lane, and you too fat bogan pair!

Anyway, Burnie's pretty good TF-wise. Best selection of Earthrise Voyagers/Deluxes I've seen in the Northwest - some at KMart, reasonable selection at Toyworld with a few Leaders. Target's got sweet FA as usual.

Also, the state library system has closed all libraries as of today, though their online services are still available. Hope everyone is OK for books etc.

Despite saying 'Out of Stock' online, Launceston Kmart had the full range of Netflix Voyager and Deluxe figures today (now minus one Mirage and one Hotlink).

Still a fair few Earthrise Voyagers and Deluxes at KMart and Toyworld Devonport. Reasonable selection of Netflix deluxes at KMart, no Voyagers. The G1 Minibot guys are there too. One more Leader Earthrise Optimus Prime at Toyworld, still on sale for $70, with plenty of the other Leaders as well.

1x Earthrise Wave 2 Voyager Megatron at Toyworld, no other Wave 2 toys - or anything else new - as far as I could tell.

Netflix Wave 1 Voyagers as well as the usual deluxes at KMart. 2x-3x Hotlinks/pseudo-Skywarps (which actually look really nice) and 1x Megatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    1x Earthrise Wave 2 Voyager Megatron at Toyworld, no other Wave 2 toys - or anything else new - as far as I could tell.
    Do you have a photo of it you can send to me, or post here?