Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 96106111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1176

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Shattered Glass Blaster has been found at several EBGames/Zing stores for $70.

This was meant to be released second in mid-September, but since it wasn't listed for pre-order at EBGames (at least, I can't find any record of it), it appears that they released the stock to stores to sell... and they only hold back stock if it had an official release date set by the supplier (as we see on the Amazon Australia listing for SG Blaster, which had it listed for $69, but at one stage it was $61). So if you are wanting one before mid-September, and don't mind paying the extra $9 (if you pre-ordered it at Amazon before the price went back up to $69), best to go to a Zing or EBGames store and have a look, or call up and hope that they know what to look for.

I can't find a listing for it on either site (EB or Zing), so it must be something that they indeed sent to stores without warning, and staff have just put them out on the shelf without even adding it to their website for people to order it online to pickup/deliver.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Same thing has happened at JB Hi Fi with SG Ultra Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Same thing has happened at JB Hi Fi with SG Ultra Magnus.
    Yes, it looks like all over the country just got in SG Ultra Magnus, and yet it is not listed on their site either... I guess it was shipped out from the Hasbro warehouse like SG Blaster to each eligible retailer, but some of them never had it listed for pre-order, and as such didn't have an official release date to hold it to.
    It is being sold for $99 at JBHifi, which is $5 cheaper than Amazon Australia, and 5 weeks earlier too.

Legacy Motormaster is now being found at other outlets, such as Toyworld and JBHifi... so the "BigW exclusive embargo period" might now be over, and it is shipping out to other retailers. I would imagine that it will show up on Amazon Australia soon too.

Plus... Legacy Metroplex - now out here, at a Toyworld in Victoria first... but the release date at EB and Amazon is mid-September, so a little bit longer to wait if you want to save a little bit on the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Legacy Motormaster and METROPLEX at toyworld sunbury

Metroplex is $329.99
    I think Motormaster was $179.99

The 3rd wave of Studio Series Core class toys are in the country, as they are/were in-stock at Amazon Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I was tipped off that Studio Series Core class Wheelie was in stock at Amazon Australia on thursday, as someone ordered it and got it in the mail yesterday... but it is now showing as out of stock, so hopefully they restock soon. It was at their regular Core Class price of $22.
    After a bit of searching I found Ratchet as well, but it is showing as US stock for $32!

Both were listed with Movie 7 (Rise of the Beasts) code names, which was why they were hard to find.

The 3rd wave of Studio Series Core class toys are in the country, as they are/were in-stock at Amazon Australia.
    Looks like all of this wave of Studio Series toys was released in the last week, as people have found at EB/Zing the Deluxe class (just 1986 Arcee in this wave) and Voyager class (AOE Galvatron and mv6 Thundercracker). Since Amazon Australia has release dates for these, they won't be released there for a while yet... and with major retailers still yet to get the previous wave (DLX Sideways, DLX Bumblebee, VOY Junkheap), this new wave will be even longer to show up at stores (if at all).

Legacy Deluxe Red Cog is now out here, at JBHifi first, for $45.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I found Red COG and Elitia 1 at JB in Nunawading today.

Looks like all of this wave of Studio Series toys was released in the last week, as people have found at EB/Zing the Deluxe class (just 1986 Arcee in this wave) and Voyager class (AOE Galvatron and mv6 Thundercracker). Since Amazon Australia has release dates for these, they won't be released there for a while yet... and with major retailers still yet to get the previous wave (DLX Sideways, DLX Bumblebee, VOY Junkheap), this new wave will be even longer to show up at stores (if at all).
    Saw all three of these Deluxes - 86-16 TFTM Arcee, 87 DOTM Bumblebee & 88 ROTF Sideways at Kmart Broadway last night.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Buzzworthy Deluxe wave has finally hit Australia, Target:

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Target Stockland
    lots of Buzzworthy Kup, Cliffjumper and B127, 1 each of Kingdom Sandstorm Night Prowler and Buzzsaw

Three more Vintage Beast Wars now being found at BigW - Tigatron, Retrax and Cybershark.
    They aren't on the BigW website yet, but the shelftag for Tigatron has it for a very nicely priced $29... so I would expect the other two to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    After 25 years it’s nice to see Tigatron finally in store. This was Big W Parkmore (where I bought my first BW toy Cheetor all those years ago).

Attachment 6630
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    A few each of some new Beast Wars things at Bigw Midland. Retrax, Cybershark and Tigatron. Target has SS86 Hot Rods and BB Soundwaves (seems to be some kind of restock as I’m seeing those Soundwaves everywhere suddenly).

Looks like Terrorsaur was released with those other three Vintage Beast Wars toys - and apparently, Tigatron is $29 while the smaller Terrorsaur is $44, along with Cybershark and Retrax.

GEN Selects DK-3 Breaker is now listed as available on the EBGames website, so must be out now too.

And today was the release date for four Movie Masterpiece toys at JB Hifi, three of which are new to Australia - MPM-8 Ironhide, MPM-12 Optimus, MPM-13 Blackout.