Page 303 of 609 FirstFirst ... 283293298299300301302303304305306307308313323 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Alright Wave 2 AoE!! Been waiting for these... will take a look at Garden City tomorrow.

There was nothing new at Carousal Myer this evening... didn't get a chance to look at the other stores.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Hmmm... so there's nothing new at Myer or Kmart at Garden City. How disappointing. I settled for picking up Scorn from Kmart as all the Slugs and Scorns were gone from Myer!

Only thing of note to me is that this is the first time I have seen AoE Leader Grimlock on a shelf. Looked good although chrome was rather too in your face... is this guy being bought up at full retail or something?? Or is he just simply packed less to a case compared with OP and BB?
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Hmmm... so there's nothing new at Myer or Kmart at Garden City. How disappointing. I settled for picking up Scorn from Kmart as all the Slugs and Scorns were gone from Myer!

Only thing of note to me is that this is the first time I have seen AoE Leader Grimlock on a shelf. Looked good although chrome was rather too in your face... is this guy being bought up at full retail or something?? Or is he just simply packed less to a case compared with OP and BB?
    Ldr BB is a different size box and not packed in the same case as OP and Grimmy. Ldr OP and Grimmy are packed in equal quantities per case, but I will agree I myself have seen many more OPs on shelf over Grimmy. I would suggest this will be the result of in one way or another be the fourth leader iteration of OP and parents are opting to purchase Grmlock instead.

On a different note Kmart Armadale now has 2013 Generations Wreckers from FOC if anyone is chasing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post

On a different note Kmart Armadale now has 2013 Generations Wreckers from FOC if anyone is chasing them.
    My god ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Yeah I saw them too. Right at the entrance to the store. FOC Optimus, Jazz and Shockwave also. $19.

Also at Kmart Belmont yippeeeee

TRU Cannington had Hound & Galvatron yesterday. Myer Carousel still had quite a few YOTH MP Primes and for a good price too!

Big W Armadale has Constructbots Dinofire Grimlock, picked one up for myself, very impressed by his mass and mouth missile function.

Kmart Clarkson has AoE Voyager Hound and Galvatron.

Midland K-Mart has a bunch of FOC Wreckers and wave Ones too. They also had one of each Hound and Galvatron.

Midland Target has the chromed out FOC Grimlock and deluxe Optimus pack.