Page 304 of 609 FirstFirst ... 284294299300301302303304305306307308309314324 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    TRU Cannington had Hound & Galvatron yesterday. Myer Carousel still had quite a few YOTH MP Primes and for a good price too!
    Myer Garden City has more YOTH MP Primes than they will likely know what to do with... might well be on clearance in the not too distant future. Literally over a dozen sitting around!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Just got me the Wreckers from Kmart... Been wanting them for ages
    Thanks for the heads up guys.
    It better not go on sale tomorrow or I'll be kicking myself for being impatient!

TRU Innaloo is the place to be!

2nd wave of AoE Deluxes all available (Strafe, Slash, Drift)... they had labels on for $24.99 for "Deluxe Attackers" (whatever that is) but the items scanned for $29.99. I insisted that it's clearly an error so got the $5 off, not sure if it truly is an error but whatever.

Also 2nd wave Voyagers there as well, although only 2 Galvatrons and 1 Hound left that I saw. Galvatron is one ugly fella though! The labels stated Voyagers were discounted to $39... 2nd wave Voyagers didn't scanned but I pointed out the price tag and they let me have it at that price. If a Leader didn't scan they probably would've given it to me too for $39!!

So I picked up a Hound and Drift. Not interested in those wave 2 psychedelic dinosaurs myself...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Kmart Carousel chockers with those silly Hero Mashers things. Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Drift, Bulkhead and Bumblebee. Ops and Megs actually 'look' quite good.

Toys r us canning ton had all the usual TF4 stuff but had
    Electronic hero mashers optimus and grimlock
    Double hero masher swoop and bee
    And rescue bots optimus primal
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Oh forgot to mention that TRU Innaloo also had the Grimlock evolutions two-pack, scanning at $89.99.

has anyone seen Lockdown yet or is it too early?

Quote Originally Posted by groovyguy View Post
    has anyone seen Lockdown yet or is it too early?
    The only Lockdown I have seen is the One Step Changer and the remote control car. the deluxe is not out til July/August I think.

Wave 2 deluxes at Kmart Midland. Also 1 Galvatron near the entrance in the Transformers display high up on the top shelf.

Late post from a spotting a few days back - Target Carousel had the OP and Grimlock Silver Knights two pack, priced at $69.99 IIRC.

AFAIK this is the first time we have seen the FoC Voyager Grimlock mould in retail here... mould is average IMO. FoC colours are allright... this repaint looked good in photos to some extent but actually looks rather lousy in person!!