Page 380 of 833 FirstFirst ... 360370375376377378379380381382383384385390400 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    What???????? I was there 3 hours ago!!! Nuts! Lucky you dude. Well if anyone else see's one, can you drop me a PM thanks
    There were at least three more strafe evo packs today at TRU Doncaster! Good luck! (PM'd also)

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

I happened to be in Endeavour Hills yesterday and the Big W had the G1 remastered dvd box on sale at $78 so I nabbed it, JB still had it at 99 I think. It was the only one I could see and I don't know if it is a state sale on box sets or anything but might be worth checking out if you still need it

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post
    heh, turns out it wasn't too far from Bentleigh!
    Picked up the Armada Starscream,
    They also had the IDW mini comic pack and Wave 2 and 3 of Kreons (very few though)
    thanks for the heads up, spent most of my life at Alternate worlds, didn't know it still existed after it vanished from Chapel St!
    nice! I live in Oakleigh but am shuffling between places as my parents are renovating, it's usually about 30 minutes depending on traffic and where I'm coming from.

I was tempted as I do like the look of some of those figures, but I know you can get them a bit cheaper online so I passed.

Toys R Us in northland has 2 Masterpiece Prowls left (shocked by how light the box feels) as well as the Grimlock and Slug evolution packs (no Strafes evolutions left, but they did have the regular deluxe strafe)
    Target in northland has deluxe Drift and Strafe (no Slashes left)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Toys R Us in northland has 2 Masterpiece Prowls left (shocked by how light the box feels) as well as the Grimlock and Slug evolution packs (no Strafes evolutions left, but they did have the regular deluxe strafe)
    Target in northland has deluxe Drift and Strafe (no Slashes left)
    That box is pretty much twice the size that the Takara version comes in, i dont know what Hasbro has against trees. And further more you can still get Takaras Prowl for between $70-100 and they've got him at $100 retail, ridiculous... On a side note however, Hasbros Grimlock is going to be the cheapest reissue yet at only $130

Went on an adventure today to find an MP prowl, alot of the stores if you call up will say they don't have it in stock because they're too lazy to check.

Went to Northland and they don't have any prowls left. But they told me every other store has some except them and Knox.

Picked mine up at highpoint but you have to ask for it and they'll pull it out of the back. They also have 2 more remaining if anyones after them

If the number of tickets left is any indication of stock, TRU in Chaddy has about 5-6 Masterpiece Prowls left.

TRU exclusive Bumblebee Evolution 2 Pack at Doncaster TRU. $25

I shall buy that. Might check in at Chaddy tomorrow to see if they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    TRU exclusive Bumblebee Evolution 2 Pack at Doncaster TRU. $25
    Cool, hopefully the Prime two-pack will follow soon