Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95105110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1176

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Legacy Leaders now available at major retail, so far Myer and Big W.

The Walmart Legacy beasts that were up on the Target website a couple weeks ago, have now been found in a store in WA.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Target Joondalup has the Legacy beast wars repaints:

2 Sandstorm and Buzzsaw, 1 Nightprowler.
    Also, Motormaster toys are now shipping to BigW stores ready for the sale, but are supposed to be held out back until the sale starts - some people have been able to get their hands on one already though, so it is technically out, but not guaranteed at every BigW stores before June 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Motormaster has showed up on the Big W Website, and with a few reported sightings, I guess they are getting him ready for the toy sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Yeah got mine this morning, and someone saw staff getting in trouble for selling early at another store
    And sighted at Kmart and Mr Toys is wave 12 of the Cyberverse 1-steps, which was the second wave of year 4 (in green packaging), that are all re-releases - Optimus Prime, Blurr, Repugnus, (Cybertronian) Megatron.
    (we didn't get wave 11 here, which was also all re-releases)

Passed onto me via facebook, the next wave (wave 16) of Studio Series Deluxe figures (Ironhide and Arcee from the Bumblebee Movie) found at Kmart Parramatta.

Found at a Toyworld in Victoria - wave 2 LDR Blitzwing...

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    1 Legacy Blitzwing at Toyworld Werribee

Studio Series LDR Sludge looks to be out at EBGames/Zing (sold out during preorder), as someone in Perth picked it up last weekend... so it should be making its way to other retailers and Amazon Australia, a month before it's estimated release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Yew got my Motormaster tonight from Big W Midland did an online click n collect for $129 they had a least one more on shelf but not that price in store till Thursday stoked goes well with my SS Sludge I picked up on the weekend!
    Pre order from Zing they had him for $128 but the guy price matched Myers SS leaders for $59 haha even though they don't have him!

Posted to facebook....

This year's small Authentics toy (Arcee) is now being found at Woolworths stores, at their current price of $11.
    Just look out for the price being scanned, as it is a new figure, so the system appears to read the barcode as if it is the master carton of figures.
    Eventually they will fix it up in the system.
    The same thing happened last year with Barricade when it was first found, as it scanned up as the master carton of 8, which was 8 times the price.

Legacy Blitzwing, Eliza One, and Studio Series Sludge spotted at JB:

Just picked up Legacy Blitzwing from JB HiFi for $75 they also have SS86 Sludge for $75 and Legacy Elita one but no Wildriders 😞

Legacy Jhiaxus found at Zing:

Quote Originally Posted by flint1138 View Post
    picked up Jhiaxus off the shelf from Zing Erina $58, looked like the only one there.

The rest of wave 2 Legacy is now out somewhere in Australia, with the Core class and Voyager Soundwave available for purchase on Amazon Australia (and I saw Soundwave listed at EBGames too).
    Wave 2 Core class also has the re-release of Kingdom Optimus, which is probably on there somewhere, but I wasn't going to track it down.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The various wave 2 Legacy toys that did NOT have a release date, have been released by Amazon Australia... but it looks like they are being forced to adhere to the release dates of the rest, even though they are already hitting stores that don't care about release dates.

Core class Shockwave and Gen2 Megatron.

Voyager class Soundwave (clean deco Siege toy) - this one didn't have a release date or pre-order listing, so it was available for purchase a few days ago, which means that Amazon Australia definitely has the case-mate Jhiaxus as well, but while it has a release date of August 15th, they won't risk releasing it early unless instructed to by the supplier (Hasbro).

All three size classes of Velocitron toys are showing up and scanning at Kmarts in WA.