Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hey everyone

Just signed up yesterday and thought I would introduce myself.

I have been a transformers fan ever since more than meets the eye was first aired in australia. As a kid TF was all I was ever really into..... and when Mum and Dad took me to the movies to watch the Animated movie I have to admit Primes passing teared me up lol

Over the years I had gotten in and out of the collecting game a bit so I do not have the biggest collection though I do have some items that are my pride and joys - G1 prime,Powermaster Prime, Rodimus prime, hotrod, Scorponok, tracks and grimlock. I only wish I didn't love some of my other transformers so much as they would still be around today lol (poor swoop!)

In the last week I have bought Classics Galvatron, Prime, Jetfire and all the animated dinobots.... I also bought voyager megatron but that baby is going back to the store and I think I will exchange it for Classics Sunstreeker and Sideswipe. I am stoked my wife realises I am a geek and helps me find all this stuff in the stores lol

Anyway its great to have a place to share my interests with like minded people and I look forward to getting to know you all and posting some more on here.

Welcome to the forum Hot Rodimus

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rodimus View Post
    I am stoked my wife realises I am a geek and helps me find all this stuff in the stores lol
    At least your wife helps you....my fiancee just goes shopping for her own stuff. She only comments when i bring a TF item back to her and the common question would be: "You've got that already?" and i'll reply: "No..." (which could be a Yes but don't want her to find out)

Welcome aboard. Glad your SO appreciates your hobby, too - that's always a great thing (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Welcome to the board, you don't have to be insane to be here but it helps.

Mabuhay! Welcome to Ozformers!
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Hey guys

Thanks for the welcome.

I wouldn't say that my wife appreciates the hobby but has come to accept it. It kinda helps that her brother is a collector of Batman stuff so she was a bit desensitised (sp?) to it to begin with. That and like a lot of women she loves to finds bargains so even though she might not be interested in the actual transformer she is stoked to find things on sale for me lol

good to meet you all!

Hi

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    "You've got that already?" and i'll reply: "No..." (which could be a Yes but don't want her to find out)
    Wahahaha I'll tell her!

Anyway, welcome to the board Hot_Rodimus and I'm sure Griffin will be extra pleased with another Brissy fan...
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!