Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: animated swoop

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I took mine apart and all the parts are fuse together. They are moulded to the shape of te ball. I didn't see any way to assemble them so they wouls stick out without cutting them up.
    I remember seeing a mod before and it required cutting some plastic to make the intended gimmick work.

I watched a clip with the mod where the flame comes out on the end of the ball.

I opened up the weapon and notcied that you would have to cut about 4 small pegs and the two large pegs that houses the screws. Plus the vertical one has to be cut down by a centimeter or so which will make it move forward as the video shows. But I think the original concept required different pieces so the flames came outwards like wings on all four compass directions. Like a claw if you will. Which would require a simple mechanism of geared ends for each falme and perhaps a slightly different ball innards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rodimus
    I kinda like how large and menancing looking it appears next to his slender frame, it hints at him having great strength to use it effectively in battle.
    Although all that strength and a powerful weapon are worth bugger all against Decepticons armed with laser guns, missiles and capable of supersonic flight. Yup. Conan the Barbarian and Miyamoto Musashi ain't nuthin' against even an average F-22 Raptor pilot.

Reminds me of "Darths and Droids" Part 8 and Part 9.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Conan the Barbarian and Miyamoto Musashi ain't nuthin' against even an average F-22 Raptor pilot.
    But a F-33 Raptor pilot isn't ain't nuthin' if I summon a bigger fish!

Swoop may posses the ability to throw fire through his mace. I don't know how, but he can spit fire in at least one if I remember correctly, maybe he could use it in a different way
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Although all that strength and a powerful weapon are worth bugger all against Decepticons armed with laser guns, missiles and capable of supersonic flight. Yup. Conan the Barbarian and Miyamoto Musashi ain't nuthin' against even an average F-22 Raptor pilot.

Reminds me of "Darths and Droids" Part 8 and Part 9.
    true it is a limiting weapon when compared to modern or fictional weapons others may have but it does keep in theme of the dinobots/primitive dark ages kinda look which I think is very cool.

And good thing for Conan and Mushashi that F-22's weren't around in their day huh huh

Of course, my logic didn't work for the Empire when their Imperial fleet and 2nd Death Star were destroyed at the hands of primitive woodland teddy bears. Yub nub!!

Of course, my logic didn't work for the Empire when their Imperial fleet and 2nd Death Star were destroyed at the hands of primitive woodland teddy bears. Yub nub!!
    You have to remember that Stormtroopers get stage fright and fail dismally at really stupid times, hence the term :Stormtrooper effect
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

In all honesty I kinda wanted to see Wicket and his buddies get their asses handed to them after I watched Caravan of Courage....not sure about you guys but I couldn't get into it

Caravan of Courage is a lot better than Star Wars Episode 4.5. (-_-)