Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Throwing my hat into the ring

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    for the record I remain skeptical about how giant balls of gas floating in a vacuum would affect my personality and destiny.
    It would if you were the one producing the giant ball of gas . Welcome to the funny farm Seraphim Prime.

Welcome aboard!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Hey! Where'd my hat go?

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hope to be a little bit more active within the forum in the future, however I still share a computer with my brother (at least until I can discover the wireless password for my laptop) but real life (Uni, youth group commitments, work) comes first.

As for entering Uni at 16, close - it was 17. I was always young for my grade, with a birthday in April. And when I say I'm in my 5th year, I mean I'm about to start my 5th year... Although I do know people who started Uni at 16.

As for all the talk of star signs, as a Christian I think they're pretty much rubbish (although God reveal himself through them if he desired) and put no faith in them. It's just good for jokes. As for knowing what sign I am - I was an inquisitive 10 year old. Some would say I still am.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    for the record I remain skeptical about how giant balls of gas floating in a vacuum would affect my personality and destiny.
    The closest giant ball of gas that we know does indeed have a huge influence in our personality and destiny and we certainly do know its still active.

Especially in VIC and SA atm! Phwoar!