Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Encore 16 - Combaticons/Bruticus.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm willing to buy every gestalt reissue from Takara to support that cause in hopes that they'll reissue Lio Kaiser! Well okay, maybe not reissues of gestalts that they've already reissued (Landcross, Predaking, Sixturbo, Sixliner, Sixtrain - but I would get a proper SixWing reissue!)... but other than that I'd buy them all!
    I want a Computron and a Defensor, perhaps a Menasor too as mine have missing accessories.

My Constructicon set only has a Devastator fist missing (I am using a KO fist as a place holder at the moment) but I would too buy a possible reissue to support more gestalts.

Hmm I think I will be hoping to get one of these too as I also do not like Universe Bruticus or current ebay prices.

the next combiner (if any) will either be devestator or superion. Both have been reissued many times in other toy series.

but i guess this year, given the bad economy, will see better encores from takaratomy, why? if every encore is bad, no one will buy! hahahaha

anyone from perth doing a group order?

Quote Originally Posted by doubleclouder View Post
    the next combiner (if any) will either be devestator or superion. Both have been reissued many times in other toy series.

but i guess this year, given the bad economy, will see better encores from takaratomy, why? if every encore is bad, no one will buy! hahahaha
    I had no clue both had been re-issued?

Quote Originally Posted by doubleclouder
    Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23
    I had no clue both had been re-issued?
    Not true reissues, the Constructicons were released again in 1992 in yellow without the ability to form Devastator and in G2 in yellow and orange variants. The Superion mould was used again for G2 as well - but these aren't reissues.

The Aerialbots were reissued in 1990/91 under the Classic series. That was it. The Constructicons have never been reissued.