Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulbot's first kitbash: Cabcharge

Default Paulbot's first kitbash: Cabcharge

After LCZ128's help in getting some paint and brushes, I've started work on my first kitbash.

Prowl's going to have an "Aussie" look to him, keep watching and all will be revealed in time.

It's all a learning exercise.

This thread is here to help force me to complete it because otherwise I have a habit of starting things and not finishing them
    Last edited by Paulbot; 31st March 2009 at 09:27 PM.

reminds me of my wheeljack, even with lcz's gentle prodding im still not done :P

good luck, its certainly a learning exercise the first couple of coats, but youll get the hang quickly

Prowls going to have an interesting new look :P

what are you customising him into again?

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn
    what are you customising him into again?
    Classics Spectre?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Classics Spectre?

???

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post

???
    Lol!!!

I'd like to see YOU pull that off jacksplatt! XD

edit:
    Whoops - forgot to actually post this bit of it:
    WOOTS Pls start updating this with more pics Paulbot!!!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

jacksplatt11: Not quite. From Spectre's bio & tech specs:

------------------------------------
    FUNCTION: GENERAL

"Protect the land and you protect its inhabitants."

At 1.8m, Spectre is the smallest Chainmaster. Observes human culture using a holograph field to disguise himself as human. Loves the land and is protective of its people. Guided by Aboriginal elders, has assumed Chainmaster leadership. Able to use holograph field to resemble any creature or object, or to create dazzling light show to temporarily blind opponents. Uses hypno-chain to inject foes with hallucinogenic techno-venom. Chain is prone to leaking, exposing Spectre to his own venom

Strength: 8 Intelligence: 7 Speed: 5 Endurance: 9 Rank: 6 Courage: 10 Firepower: 8 Skill: 8

------------------------------------

His colours are "Aussie Green and Gold" - which is what Paulbot was saying he was going to repaint this Prowl in, hence my "Classics Spectre" call. All the Autobot Chainmasters' colours represent Australia.

I don't think Paulbot intended for this repaint to be a Classics upgrade of any of the Chainmasters, but the "Australiana" colour scheme coincides with them. Perhaps this character could be an ally of the Chainmasters, stationed in the Autobots' Australian base. Just a suggestion. ;D
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 18th January 2009 at 11:12 AM.

So he's only about almost 6 feet, man he is a small TF. Guess he's like those mini mercedes cars ive seen having sunday drives around QH. Fits only 1 -2 people and looks really cute and compact. So basically as well his line of defense is to make drug junkies of his foes.... guess he'll loose to injector who is used to getting a high
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Work continues...

It's not Spectre, it's going to be Cabcharge

That's AWESOME!! I like how you're using a totally unique TF alt mode (and one that HasTak desperately needs to tap on!). I'm curious to know how you're going to make a roof-mounted sign light... will you custom make one, transplant from a taxi toy/model or repaint/retool Prowl's strobe rack?