Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF Comics in April 2009 (including Spotlight: Drift)

Default TF Comics in April 2009 (including Spotlight: Drift)

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...l-2009-166624/

Spotlight: Drift
    All Hail Megatron #10
    Maximum Dinobots #5
    Revenge of the Fallen Movie Prequel: Defiance #4
    Best of the UK: City of Fear #3
    Animated: The Arrival Trade Paperback
    Armada Volume 3 Trade Paperback

[sarcasm]
    Looks like we will be looking at the IDW finale in Spotlight Drift since he will likely destroy all the Decepticons in one awesome blow with a cocky smile [/sarcasm]

Drift gets a Spotlight?? If Hasbro doesn't make a toy of this character then somebody's gonna be in need of a kick to the janglies... (-_-)

but i want spotlight Botanica

or Rapido

Yes! And I want a frelling Botanica toy DAMMMMMMMMMMMNIT! Do it HasTak - bring on Universe/Henkei Botanica!! DOOOOO EEEEEETT! KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! *Shatner.rage*

I have to say my interest in IDW's Transformer comics has started to decline since Revelations. I didn't much care for Reign of Starcream couldn't even finish it, and despite intial ok start I'm uncertain of the current movie series. AHM is a bit to slow and I'm not quite convinced to buy the next 6 issues, and Maximum Dinobots while not to bad, losses a lot of umph because we know Hotrod and Sunstreaker will survive and the Machination will be beaten and swept under the carpet.

It's really all up to the spotlights, and the next one is ..uhoh Drift!?! Could this be the end for me and IDW's Transfomers? Well I'll give Drift a chance and find out.

I clung onto Marvel and Dreamwave until the bitter end, I might as well do the same here.

The difference is that Marvel and Dreamwave's TF comics were getting really good at the time they ended!

Uh Spotlight Drift is not really new news... we've known it was coming since December.

Kup, do you mind if I change this topic to "April 2009 TF comics (including Spotlight Drift)"?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Uh Spotlight Drift is not really new news... we've known it was coming since December.

Kup, do you mind if I change this topic to "April 2009 TF comics (including Spotlight Drift)"?
    yeah sure.

Good news on Armada Volume 3. I hope they give us all the energon comics in reprints too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesqueak View Post
    Good news on Armada Volume 3. I hope they give us all the energon comics in reprints too.
    +1! It'll mean I don't have to chase down the single issues...

It looks to be a good month. AHM #10 is always good news though. Can't believe its almost over tho

Also look forward to the next instalment of the UK comics. City of Fear sounds like a neat story title
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection