Thread: Fan produced MP Magnus armour in colour

Default Fan produced MP Magnus armour in colour

There was a thread about this a little while ago I believe that advertised the new Magnus upgrade armour that is currently in production. It's being developed by the same person who made the MP Prime trailer that had Roller and looked like an enlarged version of G1 Prime's original trailer. I believe his name is dalianjj over at TFW2005. It seemed that the original release date for Magnus' armour was this month, but it's been pushed back to February. At any rate, here he is in colour.

I like it but there are sadly some elements which really hurt the final design. Firstly it's his enormous head. It's been designed to sit over the normal head like a helmet rather than replace it like with City Commander. It's received a large amount of critiscism as it really does spoil it. Secondly is the overall boxiness, he looks a little too much like the G1 Magnus toy. It sounds like it's going to cost about $160 USD which if you ask me, even if it is fan made, is insanely steep. For $120 US you could buy MP Grimlock from RK! This is the thread about it over at TFW2005, it's an interesting read if anyone feels like going through it.

Should this thread be in Grapple's Artistic Creations section?

I didn't think so due to it going into mass production. It's not a custom in the traditional sense, but I suppose it's up to the mods to decide.

the uncoloured pictures make it look better than the new one does
    the new one makes it look like it has a bad case of whole body swelling :P
    looks excellent in trailer mode, but somehow i dont think its worth that much...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Should this thread be in Grapple's Artistic Creations section?
    You're doing the Mods' job for them. They should make you an hounary one.