Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: TMNT 25th Anniversary

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Here's some pics of the next wave of figures for the 25th Anniversary line...

Including the new deluxe "life-sized" April for Adult collectors (seen below)

Looks like they're re-releasing heaps of the figures, and not just the main characters after all!

Yikes - TMNT, Transformers & Ghostbusters are all celebrating 25th Anniversaries in 2009!!! It could be a very expensive year!!

that is awesome cause at the moment im going through a bit of TMNT craze so this should be good to get the old figures again but brand new lets just hope the QC is better than a certain other toy company

damn, when will these bastards start rocking up locally!?

I can't believe there releasing the Turtle Van, that was one of the most dissapointing toys I ever got as a kid, it was nothing like the one in the tv show damnit!!

I guess it will make collectors happy, but If I new any young Turtlefans I would steer them away from that toy.

the nice comic shop girl managed to get the Star trek crossover Leonardo at the last nexus fare, lucky i didnt get there first

with the new star trek movie it would be nice to see those crosssover toys re released

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I can't believe there releasing the Turtle Van, that was one of the most dissapointing toys I ever got as a kid, it was nothing like the one in the tv show damnit!!

I guess it will make collectors happy, but If I new any young Turtlefans I would steer them away from that toy.
    Agreed about the van, they should have went with the blimp, mine has a hole in it!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

At least the Turtle Party Wagon (from the 80s) had some fun "play" value for kids... it was better than the 2003 Battle Shell - that thing was so poorly designed and just boring IMO!

Personally, I'd rather see the Technodrome re-released!

I don't think I'll be able to resist the four turtles, all my originals that were in good knick were obliterated once I passed them down to the cousins.

I loved the turtle blimp, it was a pain in the butt to store, as you had to deflate it everytime, and I'd love a technodrome, always wanted one as a kid.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Why did I give my technodrome away? WHYYYYYYY!?

I thought TMNT toys came out with the cartoon around 1989? Shouldn't this be a 20th Anniversary, or are they talking about the original comic anniversary, and labelling the 20yo toyline reissue as 25?