Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 66768182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

SS86-12 LDR Coronation Starscream has been found at retail in America.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wonder if it was accidentally released as soon as it arrived in the country, as their global release is June/July, so stock would probably be in the process of being sent around the world (often 3-4 months in advance of a set release date, just to be ready in time, and in case there are any delays).

Found at retail in America is the first wave of Studio Series Core class and Beast Wars Reissue Tigatron and Scorponok.

The Studio Series Deluxe wave of Bumblebee Movie figures is now out in Asia, so should start showing up in other countries soon too.

We only just got the wave before that (with ROTF Sideswipe), so it is possible the Bumblebee Movie wave could be a little while longer for Australia.

Cyberverse Warrior class Snarl has been found at US Retail.
    I'd be surprised if we see it here, as it looks like we've stopped getting the Warrior class here last year, particularly after we had a LOT of heavily discounted old waves dumped on several retailers last year.

Warrior Snarl is the last of the 4th year Cyberverse toys for me to collect, so I think Amazon is probably going to be the best option, if it ever shows up on there. (otherwise it's ebay or an American online store with expensive shipping)

Out in the UK is SS LDR Coronation Starscream and Deluxe wave of Perceptor and Bumblebee Movie figures, along with Kingdom Blaster... so hopefully that means some of those will be showing up here soon too.

Meanwhile, out at retail in America is the final Kingdom Core class, Hot Rod.

Two months after their release in Asia, the new Buzzworthy Studio Series single pack minor redecos (Cliffjumper and Kup) have been found at American retail... so if they are coming here, it could be soon.

Not a toy release, but something licensed... and I think is quite impressive.

One of those part-release magazines has been found in France, which comes with parts to build a model of 2007 Movie Optimus Prime in robot mode, standing at about 50cm tall.
    I didn't catch if it said how many issues/parts there were, but it isn't likely to come here because the magazine is in French. (they could release the model here with an English magazine, but it would be a lot of extra work to translate or create a new magazine from scratch.
    A video on youtube shows the first issue and the parts it comes with, that form the head.

In the final week of January, US sources for Black Zarak were shipping out to their customers... a month after us.
    (a number of these fan-channel exclusives seem to be scheduled for here before America, which is really weird)