Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe

Wow, nice! How big is he? Same size as DC Superheroes version or bigger? He should really tower over the 6' figures as he is such an imposing villain

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Wow, nice! How big is he? Same size as DC Superheroes version or bigger? He should really tower over the 6' figures as he is such an imposing villain
    well his like the same height as kilowog he is pretty tall here is kilowog with the rest of the lanterns

Cool, thanks for the comparison pics, might have to make an effort to get a Darkseid BAF

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    nice!
    • Guy Gardner!
    • Superboy!
    • Silver Age Lantern!
    • Donna Troy!
    • Blue Bettle!

Im still waiting for a Martian Manhunter figure

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Not sure. It came in a 'commemorative box' with 6 other Batman figures and was at the center with 3 Batmans on each side. The set contained Batman sculpts from different eras list Bob Kane's Batman, animated Batman, etc.

Its something I bought at TRU in 2007 for $45.
    I like it alot Its probably the best looking batman i have ever since il post some photos on the dc universe thread

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    yeah, I agree. Like it a lot too.

I'll try to dig out the packaging over the weekend and take a pic so you'll know where it came from. I've seen 1 variant of this which is exactly the same but has a plastic cape instead of cloth.
    Here is the Batman i was talking about he was an exclusive @ toys r us

and as for my dc universe aquisitions black lightning and cyborg from the last parra fair

Wave 11 just arrived,best wave yet and wave 7 will be here monday

I agree, Wave 11 was an excellent wave. Even figures like Deadman that I had no interest in are pretty good. Now i just need to grab wave 12, and hope Wave 13 kicks in soon.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    Wave 11 just arrived,best wave yet and wave 7 will be here monday
    photos would be good

Okay first time to post here hehehe. Well I was quite excited when I got my Big 3 from BBTS. Especially with the WonderWoman figure. Im a long time WW comic reader - Perez run on the series is excellent! I was a bit dissapointed that they didnt issue her with her most powerful weapon of all - the golden lariat of truth. Instead they chose to put her golden Battle Axe and Shield. Which is okay but when you think Wonder Woman .... its the Golden Lasso you think of first ( well, ok that's prolly just me). We get a small loop on her hip... that's the lasso?!? So I thought Id remedy that by looking up a something to replace it and found some golden garters at Lincraft. Now the possiblities are endless hehehe. After some thought to it, I guess Mattel didnt want a long string which a child could get tangled up into ( child safety laws I'm guessing)
    Ah well the golden garter works out very well IMO. Pardon my poor photography skills...

The golden Perfect - a JLA story arc focused on the Golden lasso's importance to WW. kinda like a Spotlight story arc actually. look it up, heheh

I know Ill shorten that string later - its two meters heheheh

Batman and WW on their first date... you can tell he's not really into it , hehehe

You just know batman's got a plan of escape...

Im sooooo getting the Barbara Minerva version of Cheetah its gonna be an awesome VS pose!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]