Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: DC Universe

very nice dre your dc collection has grown immensely very nice

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    thanks it would be nice to see your collection got any pics?
    I don't have a huge collection, but here goes...

DCUC and DCSH

Super Powers

Batman/Dark Knight/Movies

wow nice collection there sir

NIce Robzy! Now you only need to get Martian Manhunter for DCUC and it will be a complete spitting image of what you have in your Superpowers collection!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    wow nice collection there sir
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    NIce Robzy!
    Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Now you only need to get Martian Manhunter for DCUC and it will be a complete spitting image of what you have in your Superpowers collection!!
    Not quite... I need the new Dick Grayson Robin too. But yeah, that's just about all I'm after... MM, Robin and the Jumpsuit Riddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Thanks guys

Not quite... I need the new Dick Grayson Robin too. But yeah, that's just about all I'm after... MM, Robin and the Jumpsuit Riddler.
    oooh all three spotted in this recent Parramatta fair.... I wanted to buy the jumpsuit Riddler myself (and Mercury) but Im trying keep myself from overspending at these fair's Im sure I'll find it in Phil's anyhow once I go on Holidays for a lot cheaper as well.

anyhoo here's additional DC figure hauls for me

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just a little update, will need to get more closeup group shots when I'm feeling better. Need a whoel shelf for these guys as they are getting too crowded. Thank goodness for those Obitsu bodystands, at least I can pose some in flight mode to make more space...

My DC Superheroes so far

DC Super villains

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Are these guys still out a local shops? I have just re-discovered my Bizarro and have decided that he is extremely cool. Need a nice Superman now
    Some hobby shops still carry them, although Superman is from the first waves, you might need to go for ebay instead. Superman isn't pricy though say unlike Yellow variant Sinestro.

Yellow Sinestro Corp