Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe

thoughts on Scarecrow? I'm liking the look of that one!

I passed on him a number of times. They used to sell in Myers I think and I found some cheap but he just looked too skinny in the packet. Now that I see him next to some of his mates I do wish that I had picked one up.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stencilator View Post
    I passed on him a number of times. They used to sell in Myers I think and I found some cheap but he just looked too skinny in the packet. Now that I see him next to some of his mates I do wish that I had picked one up.
    Haha...I thought exactly the same thing Al. In other news I took Mr Terrific and Hawkgirl out of their packs and got them ready to send to you.

That Luthor looks nice Robzy. Different to mine but mine's packed away so I can't get him out to compare. What series is he from?

He's the DCSHs Luthor... and I passed on cheap ones of him too... and I now regret that! I'd actually like 2 of him so I could customise one.

Can't wait to get that Hawkgirl DD. Did you get your DCD one yet?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Can't wait to get that Hawkgirl DD. Did you get your DCD one yet?
    Nah....
    ....but I don't want to keep you hanging on mate.

Also ML Black Panther is coming your way too.

Well that sucks... for you.

But that is awesome for me. Thanks heaps man. My collection is all packed away at the moment but I may have to get some out to check out the line up when they arrive. Maybe I'll take some pics of my DCUC collection.

I know what one of the trade items is but you'll have to let me know what else you would like.

EDIT: ... and I mean in the way of customs, cash, or other figures, and that's ALL!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

EDIT: ... and I mean in the way of customs, cash, or other figures, and that's ALL!
    Well there go my date plans for Saturday night...

Ok ok, a custom each for the DCUC figs.
    For the Black Panther...a small custom modification to a head. I'll explain and include in the package. I think you'll enjoy doing this.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    thoughts on Scarecrow? I'm liking the look of that one!
    He's way cooler than I thought he would be! Highly recommended!

Yeah, he's great. I used to see him all the time (Coles had him for less than $10 at one stage) but I never got in to the line until DCUC. It made me wanna go back and get all the good DCSH figures

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    That Luthor looks nice Robzy. Different to mine but mine's packed away so I can't get him out to compare. What series is he from?
    He's the DCSHs Luthor.
    That's the one! I'm a big fan of the design (having owned the Super Powers version as a kid) - I just wish you could take off the armour like the original.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I'm a big fan of the design (having owned the Super Powers version as a kid) - I just wish you could take off the armour like the original.
    My Super Powers Luthor was never truly appreciated until the Grant Morrison/Frank Quitely 'Earth 2' comic came out. After that he became my favourite figure in the line.

Anyway, getting envious over all your cool acquisitions Robzy and for the sake of extra space I decided to do away with the packaging of my DCUC wave 7 series.

I like them all except Aquaman because I've never read him in that outfit and I like my 'beard and hook' one better. Atom Smasher is freaking awesome.

Oh and my eldest came back from camp today and was allowed to open one of her own figures...
    Great choice!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Great figures Digger! I'm still chasing The Flash.

I'm loving your Captain Cold and Big Barda figures too - they look great!