Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe

Quote Originally Posted by SamLoi888 View Post
    I think they will do Jason Todd as they have done other animated movie figures. DC Direct not Mattel.

Also there is a good scale Sinestro in yellow costume by DC Direct. Evil head on him too. Looks great.
    I hope they base him on the comic Under the Hood rather than the movie though. The comic version's helmet is a more smoothed helmet, wheras the movie's had indentations.

They could make a Jason with red domino mask head variant also.

I'd love to see this figure come with lots of nice accesories a la Deathstroke, which IMO is the definative DC classics figure. Two pistols with holsters and a twisted knife too.

I recently won a SDCC Exclusive Plasticman on Action Figure Blues and he arrived today. it captures all the kooky fun of the charactger very well. And it saves like, 80 bucks. Yay free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I recently won a SDCC Exclusive Plasticman on Action Figure Blues and he arrived today. it captures all the kooky fun of the charactger very well. And it saves like, 80 bucks. Yay free stuff!
    *like*

Well done. Very cool figure! Post some action shots!

Default Optic's DCUC stuff

better photos will be taken soon just for now enjoy

Great pics!!! Just wondering which version of Batman is that? Also, were you one of the unfortunate ones that did not get a monkey for the Wonder Twins?

Just received Wave 15 DCUC. Looking great. Starman (Jack Knight) is awesome. Happy to finally add icons Martian Manhunter and Raven to the line-up. DC shelf is getting a little full.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Great pics!!! Just wondering which version of Batman is that? Also, were you one of the unfortunate ones that did not get a monkey for the Wonder Twins?
    yes that batman is i think from the dc superheroes line toys r us exclusive. and no i didnt get the monkey for the wonder twins, glitch i think is teh name

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Wow Deceptic_Optic... awesome collection!

And great photos too!

I love the DCUC and DCSH figures, but have only really collected the "Super Powers" homage-type figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Wow Deceptic_Optic... awesome collection!

And great photos too!

I love the DCUC and DCSH figures, but have only really collected the "Super Powers" homage-type figures.
    thanks it would be nice to see your collection got any pics?

well, here's my collection so far..... pardon the crappy set-up. Im still waiting for a couple more figures but thought Id just post this and update later on. I better get a whole new set of shelves as these guys are slowly growing in numbers thanks to the drought in TFs. Hopefully I get more good stuff this coming Parra Fair.

Im pretty happy with the Variant Spectre -glow in the dark goodness

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]