Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223 LastLast

Thread: DC Universe

Default DCUC 2 Packs at TRU

Hi guys,

Has anyone recently been to the TRU action figure aisle. Apparently, TRU have stock of the recent re-release of figures in the 2 pack series.

That is, Hawkgirl vs Gentleman Ghost and Superman vs Parasite (DCSH) 2 packs. I saw a thread from another Oz forum these were sighted in Parramatta TRU.

I want to chase em down but don't have a car and don't want to waste a trip going from TRU to TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Hi guys,

Has anyone recently been to the TRU action figure aisle. Apparently, TRU have stock of the recent re-release of figures in the 2 pack series.

That is, Hawkgirl vs Gentleman Ghost and Superman vs Parasite (DCSH) 2 packs. I saw a thread from another Oz forum these were sighted in Parramatta TRU.

I want to chase em down but don't have a car and don't want to waste a trip going from TRU to TRU.
    really? TRU Parra.. hmmmm shame Im working til Sunday, I wouldve checked it out, drats!! Hope there's still some by Monday... if indeed they do have.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

That is, Hawkgirl vs Gentleman Ghost and Superman vs Parasite (DCSH) 2 packs.
    Any more news on these. Are they in Oz?

Yep, I saw them at TRU Hurstville yesterday. $49.99 each.

Cool - thanks!

Picked up GL Kyle Rayner from TRU... He seems to be quite hard to find. I love all the new GL Classics. Can't wait to get Star Sapphire...

Looks nice, is the whole series being released here in Oz? With the 2 packs recently being released and now this, does this mean future DCUC series will be more available than ever before?

Maybe due to the GL movie just around the corner, they're cashing in with the GL series of DCUC.

[QUOTE=Robzy;242150]Picked up GL Kyle Rayner from TRU... He seems to be quite hard to find. I love all the new GL Classics. Can't wait to get Star Sapphire...

SOOOO Jealous Robzy, my local TRU had every figure in that wave EXCEPT Kyle Rayner which is who Im after, sigh well I got a Manhunter ( no pic yet) a few weeks before and am thinking of getting a few more, not exactly army building, erm just sorta.

I got a couple from the recently finished Parramatta fair

Mercury - can't wait for the rest of the Metal Men ( already got gold and Iron earlier on)

and for my vastly growing Batman villains

Two-Face ( need to find a lego coin though, didnt come with a coin
    Riddler - suit version - Ill just settle for this now, until I find the Jumpsuit version
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Looks nice, is the whole series being released here in Oz? With the 2 packs recently being released and now this, does this mean future DCUC series will be more available than ever before?

Maybe due to the GL movie just around the corner, they're cashing in with the GL series of DCUC.
    Let's hope so! I'm sick of having to pay inflated prices on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    SOOOO Jealous Robzy, my local TRU had every figure in that wave EXCEPT Kyle Rayner which is who Im after, sigh well I got a Manhunter ( no pic yet) a few weeks before and am thinking of getting a few more, not exactly army building, erm just sorta.

I got a couple from the recently finished Parramatta fair

Mercury - can't wait for the rest of the Metal Men ( already got gold and Iron earlier on)
    Love those Metal Men! Yeah, I got lucky with Kyle. It feels like there's only one of him per store - I went to several before i got one. I'd like to build an army of Manhunters, but at $30 a piece - yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Let's hope so!
    Love those Metal Men! Yeah, I got lucky with Kyle. It feels like there's only one of him per store - I went to several before i got one. I'd like to build an army of Manhunters, but at $30 a piece - yikes!
    I know, it's what's putting me off. Im hoping it's cheaper in Philippines when I go for holidays this June since they sell em loose in the Toyfair, hoping to pick up some loose ones - usually $10-20 a piece at times. and grab a few more earlier figures I missed out. Was so focused finding Bludgeon last last year that I ignored all other toys when I found it, darn. We get a lot of inflated pricing here, sigh.....but as long as they keep importing it and we at least get it locally Im happy. Rather than trwal ebay for these. Im still hoping to get a yellow lantern suit variant Sinestro - the darn figure is freakin expensive and hard to find (esp one shipped worldwide)