Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anybody have a spare MAA or Triklops they want to sell? Totally missed the boat on those. Otherwise I'll just do BBTS since our exchange rate is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    Anybody have a spare MAA or Triklops they want to sell? Totally missed the boat on those. Otherwise I'll just do BBTS since our exchange rate is awesome.
    Hey Foor - I have a spare MOSC Tri-Klops. $45 shipped to Darwin if you want him.

Coincidentally, I opened my Man-At-Arms this evening - a fun toy. Pistol, club, two swords, four pieces of armour and two heads. I've currently got him moustachioed and posed in his wrist-blaster-firing pose from the opening of the Filmation cartoon.

MAA is deffinetly my fav in terms of play value. Hordak holds 1st on aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hey Foor - I have a spare MOSC Tri-Klops. $45 shipped to Darwin if you want him.

Coincidentally, I opened my Man-At-Arms this evening - a fun toy. Pistol, club, two swords, four pieces of armour and two heads. I've currently got him moustachioed and posed in his wrist-blaster-firing pose from the opening of the Filmation cartoon.
    Thanks Sky Shadow. I'll send you a PM.

MAA looks awesome, but what really got me is the 2002 Power sword! Once I saw that I was kicking myself for missing out on him.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

My man... Mr Webstor...

Any Aussies got a shipping confirmation yet?

Seems Matty collector had a few problems with Teela in the past few days, and their facebook became like a witchhunt, where the distributor Digital River was telling everyone it was sold out, and subscribers won't be getting it, and then saying Wun-Dar was going to be available for non-subs. Then it turns out it was just all lies and spin from DR's end. It all was quite interesting in a nasty kind of way.

Hope this means we non-subs overseas will get the figures. I still haven't gotten confirmation for my seperate order of Ray and Zodak so there's hope.

Seems Matty collector had a few problems with Teela in the past few days, and their facebook became like a witchhunt, where the distributor Digital River was telling everyone it was sold out, and subscribers won't be getting it, and then saying Wun-Dar was going to be available for non-subs. Then it turns out it was just all lies and spin from DR's end. It all was quite interesting in a nasty kind of way.

Hope this means we non-subs overseas will get the figures. I still haven't gotten confirmation for my seperate order of Ray and Zodak so there's hope.
    I've got my Zodak confirmation (hurrah!), but not my Teela confirmation (which is part of my subscription.) I'm not too stressed about it though. It'll happen.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I didn't get a Sub, but I've just got my shipping confirmation for all the figures (including Teela) that I bought last week.

I ordered Teela manually and got shipping confirmation yesterday (I think). I'm loving the whole drama of the line... like some retarded soap opera.

Well, I got confirmation for my Teela.... but not my Zodak and Ray? Totally the opposite expectation from me as I was expecting my Teela to ship who knows when.

The drama that unfolded on facebook 2 days ago was really facinating. Such venom and acid that spewed from He-Man collectors when they were told various disinformation. Actually giving physical threats to Mattel employees and personally insulting their job and families... I was in such shock and horror, but at the same time I couldn't look away.