Page 48 of 113 FirstFirst ... 283843444546474849505152535868 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I gave it a half-hearted attempt, but in the end I didn't even bother. I like the 'vintage' head anyway, and unless I put it in hot water, I don't think it's coming off. Plus there's a huge scratch across her 'Filmation' hair from the way it was put in the plastic. For a 'collectors' toyline, the packaging is so badly designed - they damage the toys putting them in there and we have to try to avoid hurting them even more on the way out.
    Agreed! The inside packaging should be a whole lot better. Even She-Ra's sword handle (based on how she was holding it packed) is a little warped on mine.

I finally got She-Ra's filmation head on (which I personally prefer) by heating it up on the inside with a hair dryer. It worked perfectly and the peg slipped straight in with no fuss.

Got Wun-Dar in the mail today. It's starting to shape up my He-Man army nicely...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cool!

Is anyone getting Marzo (apart from those with Subs)? I'm undecided myself... The last time I was undecided was with Tytus (and I didn't end up getting him). Just not sure if I can be bothered, as I'm more of a Vintage figure fan myself (the original toys and comics).

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Cool!

Is anyone getting Marzo (apart from those with Subs)? I'm undecided myself... The last time I was undecided was with Tytus (and I didn't end up getting him). Just not sure if I can be bothered, as I'm more of a Vintage figure fan myself (the original toys and comics).
    I have one in the sub but I will also be getting a second one which means a late night for me

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Is anyone getting Marzo
    Not me. I don't like the way they did the hair sculpt, it's the major reason I didn't get Keldor... just don't like the style. Plus with prince adam, whiplash and trap jaw coming up I think I'll have enough to deal with.

Luckily I have the weapons pack yellow armour coming for beastman... because Savage Faker isn't about to give his armour up in a hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Got Wun-Dar in the mail today. It's starting to shape up my He-Man army nicely...
    Man that shot looks so homoerotic....

Got the SDCC Skeletor vs Mo-larr pack today

you go speedy post?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    you go speedy post?
    nope ebay the guy i got it from was at SDCC and had it in hand