Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 293944454647484950515253545969 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

ah, I was hoping to get mine that soon!

Whiplash & Trap Jaw order placed, finally, SLEEP!

yay Mo-larr arrived, so cool! Still waiting on my Avatar swag from Matty though

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    yay Mo-larr arrived, so cool! Still waiting on my Avatar swag from Matty though
    oooh I saw him and a whole lot of others at the Parra Fair, damn they're expensive. even Orko was expensive, daaayuuum.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oooh I saw him and a whole lot of others at the Parra Fair, damn they're expensive. even Orko was expensive, daaayuuum.
    That's because they were aftermarket prices. Straight from mattycollector the price is very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    That's because they were aftermarket prices. Straight from mattycollector the price is very reasonable.
    Unfortunately though Mattycollector has limited stocks ... I just listened to someone asking for orko and the seller said - $80, that's highway robbery geez!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Unfortunately though Mattycollector has limited stocks ... I just listened to someone asking for orko and the seller said - $80, that's highway robbery geez!!
    That's pretty steep, you could probably win an sdcc orko on ebay for less than that. I got my matty orko(s) in today and friday... a couple of great figures. Thinking about splurging on the sdcc version.

I've been adding to my MOTU 200X collection on and off for the last year or so: I just bought Ram Man on ebay.

Thanks to Sharky I got 2002 He-Man, Battlecat and Skeletor:

I have to say that Skeletor has a super awesome sculpt. This is tempting me to buy more!

yeah the sculpts and detailing of the 200x MOTU are awesome , shame most of em are locked in battle poses and not as poseable as the newerr ones, I kinda liked these versions for having lean body shapes and not bulky stocky guys who if you didnt see the muscles youd think are just plump . Though the first versions ( classic MOTU were that ways anyways heheheeh)

Anyways here's my hauls which Ive put off posting thanks to Sharky as well.
    Castlevania, erm Grayskull! Merman (needed it for the weapons hehehe) Meckaneck and Man-at-arms ( he was my only Classics MOTU figure so to get this modern version is kinda nostalgic and heartwarming) , Two Bad and Whiplash, Classic Zoa I got ages ago. I havent tried putting in Batteries to test all the gimmicks yet.

Cant wait to migrate my 200x MOTU from Phils when I come back for holidays next year and unite that collection here....

as per Orko, yeah Im gonna try my luck in ebay. I prefer the new more toon accurate version rather than the creepy looking 200x version hehehe. Tis one MOTU character I prefer short and plump rather than long and skinny.