Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 364651525354555657585960616676 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Which user might that have been? You got a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Which user might that have been? You got a steal!
    He-Ro only cost me $20 so I have been very lucky. I seem to have this curse/ability to find this bargains. Much of my TF collection are similar crazy bargains too.

the name is matty590 but that is not really the guy, he was posting using a friend's account to sell his figures.

I am eagerly awaiting MOTUC He-Man, Skeletor, Man-At-Arms, Beastman, Teela and Evil-Lyn. all for a reasonable price. Just wish they'd get here already!!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    He-Ro only cost me $20 so I have been very lucky. I seem to have this curse/ability to find this bargains. Much of my TF collection are similar crazy bargains too.

the name is matty590 but that is not really the guy, he was posting using a friend's account to sell his figures.
    Thanks! Have PM'd him to see what's left.
    Needless to say, if you end up disliking any of those figs you just got ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I am eagerly awaiting MOTUC He-Man, Skeletor, Man-At-Arms, Beastman, Teela and Evil-Lyn. all for a reasonable price. Just wish they'd get here already!!
    I have several figures lined up too and I can't wait!

I also have a General Rattlor due anytime so I am hyped on that one as I think Snakemen are awesome!

I just need a Squeezzee and Kobra Khan and I finish my Snakemen army.

I have been debating if I should get the coming MOTUC King Hiss (or Hsss if they are calling him that). I have doubts because they have made him so vintage toy accurate that he looks more like a grunt than a King. I really hope that they include an extra 200x head for him, that would be an install buy for me.
    Last edited by kup; 25th November 2010 at 08:40 PM.

I love 200X General Rattlor! King Hsss is visually impressive but kind of annoying as the action feature compromises Articulation, But The General has great articulation and a great action feature. He and Cobra Khan have moving mouths that really add to the awesomeness of the figures while still being great tributes to the vintage toys.

And still no love on the MOTUC front at my house. Don't UPS know She-Ra is lonely and misses her brother!? Don't they!?

EDIT!! The toy gods must have heard my plea as my MOTUC toys were waiting for me when I got home from bill paying and grocery shopping.

I was prepared for the worst reading QC issues on He-Man.org but aside from a few paint spots they're perfect, Teela's heads swap out with no trouble at all.

These are great toys! All the colour and fun of the originals but with amazing sculpting and articulation. I'm giddy with nostalgia. Or possibly plastic fumes.

Yay!
    Last edited by Tallestblue; 26th November 2010 at 05:13 PM.

King Grayskull & Weapons pack just rocked up!!

These arrived today!

200X Tri-Klops and General Rattlor

I think I like this Tri-Klops better than the Classics but shame that this one doesn't have a chip

I only need two more Snake Men to complete my army!

Nice score. I'll have to try and get Tri-Klops some day.

I have to agree that Tri-Klops rocks. I got the Snake-Men version of him at a flea mart and I love him. I have all the 200X Snake-Men. I have to say that King Hiss is pretty weak due to his gimmick but at the same time, his gimmcik makes him awesome.