Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 506065666768697071727374758090 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    In this last week my subscriptions have come in. Bow, Preternia Disguise He-Man and Shadow Beast.

I have to admit, Bow is a lot better than I expected. Filmation head all the way for me. PD He-Man is actually pretty cool but only because of the Cosmic Key and Bionotops Gun. Shadow Beast is also good and I think the sculpt works better for this than it did for Gygor.

I also got pretty lucky on ebay for some mini comics I was after;

Tale of Teela
    Ultimate Battleground
    Enter Buzz Saw Hordak
    Escape From the Slime Pit
    The Hordes of Hordak
    The Warrior Machine
    Leech - The Master of Power Suction Unleashed
    The Menace Modulok
    Grizzlor - The legend comes alive
    Hordak - The Ruthless Leaders Revenge
    Mantenna and the Menace of the Evil Horde

All for $100
    Yeah I didn't like Gygor very much but congratz on Pre-Eternian He-Man and all your other toys, specially the mini-comics!

Picked up a vintage Man-e-Faces fig at the markets for $2 yesterday No weapons, a bit bow-legged... but the face feature & paints are fine and he's un-chewed!

got Orko and Prince Adam in the mail, mostly because I got Adora on Matty Sale day and it seems odd to have one without the other.

MOTUC Hordak and Grizzlor came in. Again, because my POP figures are expanding and they need baddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    MOTUC Hordak and Grizzlor came in. Again, because my POP figures are expanding and they need baddies.
    Awesome! Hordak looks to be a really cool figure but I feel that Grizzlor could have benefited from a 200X head.

I am yet to open my MOTUC Hordak mainly because I have no place to display him!

I love MOTUC Hordak, he combines the horrid demonic nastiness of the of the NECA Staction with a nice vintage senisbility and adds some decent articulation. Grizzlor could benefit from a vintage face, but he's still loaded with enough weapons and neatness for me to not care.

Battle Armor Skeletor and Adora arrived from Matty.com today. I've waited 25 years for an Adora toy and she's pretty much perfect. Skeletor is a neat variant but was really only purchased to sit on Panthor when he arrives.

Battle Armor Skeletor and Adora arrived from Matty.com today. I've waited 25 years for an Adora toy and she's pretty much perfect. Skeletor is a neat variant but was really only purchased to sit on Panthor when he arrives.
    Cool. BTW, where did the matty stuff shipped from this time?

I had orders come from NZ and the last one was from Australia.

Philedelphia and then by way of Frankfurt of all places.
    I'm assuming they didn't go by NZ because of the Earthquake.

Philedelphia and then by way of Frankfurt of all places.
    I'm assuming they didn't go by NZ because of the Earthquake.
    That makes sense then. I just got word that a package for me arrived from Germany. I wasn't sure what that was because I had not ordered anything from Germany.

So if these toys are made in Asia and are now shipping from Europe, then that means that it's going further up North later to go all the way south again - That is a really crap way of doing it, I am sure Matty is loosing money on this. I hope they don't increase the shipping costs to compensate for their ridiculous shipping routes.