Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 516166676869707172737475768191 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    So if these toys are made in Asia and are now shipping from Europe, then that means that it's going further up North later to go all the way south again - That is a really crap way of doing it, I am sure Matty is loosing money on this. I hope they don't increase the shipping costs to compensate for their ridiculous shipping routes.
    Kup, one of the reasons why the shipping is indirect is because they're keeping our international shipping dirt cheap. They don't ship the toys one-by-one from Asia, they ship them in massive crates and then send them individually from Europe, New Zealand, etc. You know how US shipping is always expensive and yet places like Bookdepository.co.uk and CDwow can afford free shipping by using weird tax-dodgy shipping from bizarre places in Europe and all over the world? Matty is doing the same thing and we benefit by not paying stupid US shipping prices on Mattycollector.com.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

BA Skeletor and King Hssss arrived today.

I've added pics here... including comparison shots with the vintage and 200X figures.

Congratz Robsy! I can't wait to pick up mine

....Hsss..I can see it!!!

My Hsss and BA Skeletor arrived today. There is something slightly off about King Hsss that I can't quite put my finger on.....

Picked up King Hsss, Evil-Lyn and Adora.

It's now modding time!

Got my King Hssss today, 'correctly' assembled like the rest of you i'm afraid. But, to be honest i'm not that bothered. From the back it's obvious, but from the front not too bad. It's a shame about his articulation suffering, but i think i'll put up with it rather than risk a fix.

I'm impressed with the quality of the paint apps though, the shiny bits on the shield and snake staff look awesome, and there's no splatter or missed bits, all very crisp!

MOTUC Mer-Man and Stratos arrived today. Mer-Man is neat thanks to his weapons and extra modern head, which he'll be displayed with, but stratos is a bit...meh. But they're needed as I have a MOTUC list that's I'm slowly checking off. Next Buzz-off/Whiplash and King Randor/Faker!

Nice one Tallestblue!

I like Mer-Man but I do wish they had not molded him with an open hand. It would have been better if he were able to hold both his trident and sword.

King Hiss arrived today, in a big mailer bag rather than the usual box.
    Certainly hope Sy-Klone,Panthor and Moss-man are boxed.

I had an email telling me that Panthor and Sy-Lone have been shipped so its highly possible so is yours.