Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 576772737475767778798081828797 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

My Catra arrived today and looking at her the shading is a bit off but not to an insane degree. I notice her inner thighs are tan and the outer are white. I'd rather she be much paler in skin tone but I'm not going to complain because once again with a MOTUC Villainess it's love at first sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I got mine last week... I haven't noticed any skin conditions, and I'm in Canberra right now, but I'll have a look up her skirt on Monday.
    LOL! She seems to sport the same 'package' as the male MOTUCs... (and I aint talking about the blister and backing card)
    I was about to say box though...
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Anybody else able to confirm the 'tan' issue?

My Catra's tan kind of looks like she has been wearing shorts as it ends in a right angle line.
    Mine's not to that same degree, but there is a definite fad off with the tan, on the inside of the legs and it's very strong on her kness.

It's interesting, as my previous MOTUC experiences have been pretty good. (Sy-klone, Mossman and Scareglow). I bought 2 Catras to make the postage worthwhile and I am glad I did, as one has noticebly better paint apps than the other.

C1 has a red dress and the Horde mark on her chest is a darker red, but C2 has a lighter red dress and the Horde mark has been painted, but only just and looks the same colour as the dress. Interestingly though, C2 is in the box differently too. She is posed with her body angled slightly to the left and one of her knees is bent a little. Maybe the work-experience kid did this one?

I love her cartoon 80's face so much though! this purchase inspired me to watch She-Ra, so I started this morning. My wife gave me the wierdest look

Kup - I've inspected Catra's tan, and although it does seem to be darker around her knees, I can't really see anything wrong with it.

Thanks guys. It seems to be a matter of luck when it comes to the 'tan' shading.

I guess it's not enough for me to call Matty and request a new figure as the chances are that the next one may have a similar issue or worse.

I got Keldor From Foor a few days ago, thanks mate.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Just ordered Battle Bikini Teela... yeah... the bikini was the real reason I ordered her.
    Tot about getting the Faceless One but money is tight so... meh.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Just ordered Battle Bikini Teela... yeah... the bikini was the real reason I ordered her.
    Tot about getting the Faceless One but money is tight so... meh.
    They raised the price of shipping so I "decided" not to get the Faceless One.

Yeah they did. I was peed off that Whiplash sold out in under 3 minutes. That sucked! I missed out

Reeks of yet another Matty screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    They raised the price of shipping so I "decided" not to get the Faceless One.
    What's the shipping cost now?

And my acquisition, thanks again to the incredibly generous Tallestblue, MOTUC Sy-Klone!

Its 9.95 compared to 7 bucks like before I think...