Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Scareglow and re-issue He-Man tonight

My sub takes care of Scareglow and I will be purchasing a He-Man as I don't have one yet. I didn't like the red around his eyes and that was the whole reason I never started with the line

Is anyone else having trouble with he-man.org?

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I will be purchasing a He-Man as I don't have one yet. I didn't like the red around his eyes and that was the whole reason I never started with the line
    It's funny - I must be the odd one out in the whole world, but I really love the He-Man figure! I still think he's my favourite! I'll be getting the reissue tonight as well - so if they can "improve" on the original, then it should be an excellent figure! Can't wait!

Is anyone else having trouble with he-man.org?
    Yeah, I am. Nothing happening at all!

Btw... due to Daylight Savings, do you know what time (Adelaide time) they go on sale... it's 2:30am isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    It's funny - I must be the odd one out in the whole world, but I really love the He-Man figure! I still think he's my favourite! I'll be getting the reissue tonight as well - so if they can "improve" on the original, then it should be an excellent figure! Can't wait!

Yeah, I am. Nothing happening at all!

Btw... due to Daylight Savings, do you know what time (Adelaide time) they go on sale... it's 2:30am isn't it?
    It is 2:30am. I won't be staying up tonight like usual due to starting work early tomorrow. I have someone buying He-Man for me so I can piggyback on his priority shipping. Scareglow will get here with the usual slow postage

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cheers!

I'm setting my alarm now!

BTW... the April 2010 figure is... Evil Lyn! Announced earlier.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ordered my He-Man and Scareglow. They look excellent, and I'm happy to finally be getting a He-Man for non-ebay prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Cheers!

I'm setting my alarm now!

BTW... the April 2010 figure is... Evil Lyn! Announced earlier.
    All three versions of the Teela mold released within 6 months of each other. Mattel are really making sure they get their moneys worth

All three versions of the Teela mold released within 6 months of each other. Mattel are really making sure they get their moneys worth
    And they still have an extra Evil Lyn repaint they can do. Either Classic yellow or 200x.

I am thinking it will be the classic one first. I just hope the bonus figures don't become part of the subscription, like Matty has threatened, if the bonuses don't sell well

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Man, I woke up to check my emails and He-Man is sold out already! I kinda expected it but wow, even with upped production numbers he still went in hours. Hope everyone who wanted one managed to get him.

Yeah I spent the hour between 4 and 5am trying to order. Turns out that I was using the wrong security code all along... that means that all the figures I have ordered from mattycollector have processed with the wrong information. Still all good.
    I'm glad He-Man sold out, but I'm way more excited about recieving Scareglow!!!