Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
1. It's the 1st non essential character.
Actually, I would say Feb's figure (Stratos) was the first one. IMO Zodac is a fascinating character... he's always been more important/interesting than Stratos.

2. A lot of diehards are getting turned off thanks to Mattel's attitude.
I think the opposite is happening. I've been reading for months (on other forums) how fans have been saying "that's it - I'm done with the line", only to boast once a month about how their orders went through okay! Always makes me chuckle!

I really believe Mattel are catering to diehard fans (as opposed to casual ones) by releasing figures like Zodac and He-ro!

Plus, the quality of these things is amazing!

3. Scalper prices are dropping consistantly.
That's GOOD news, not bad!

Zodac still being on sale is excellent news... it's how it should be! Mattel have finally listened to fans and made more figures... meaning they're available longer. I don't see how that's a bad thing at all.

Really? Imagine if all the Optimus Primes of the new line sold out online before most people realised what was going on...
He-man and Beast Man were on sale for the longest so far!! They were available for well over a month each! Skeletor was available for a couple of weeks.

People shouldn't complain about being late to the party! This line is not a mass-release, sold at retail one. It's an exclusive online-only line. These things were advertised and promoted for almost a year before they went on sale!

And Hasbro said "yeah we will probably re-issue him in a year or 2... depends."
Mattel have already stated that they're going to re-release He-man and Skeletor later this year as bonus figures! They said they will re-release all core figures eventually (due to fan demand). Plus, if you check out their site, they've changed all the figures from "no longer available" to "currently unavailable".

Would you get sick of this system? Would it put you off the line?
Not yet